• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you really have to ask?

Grinch-Smile-GIF-the-grinch-27844611-500-363.gif

yesjacknicholson.gif

That was the worst possible way that Seth could have cashed this in. Why didn't he wait literally 5 mins for it to actually be ov-

Oh well never mind the

beinfilms

Ok, I have to ask
(I have no way to actually wresting, so most of my knowledge of it comes from SBFP)
: Has Cena had a heel turn yet, and if so, why not?

Jman014

Ok, I have to ask
(I have no way to actually wresting, so most of my knowledge of it comes from SBFP)

He used to be when he was a doctor of thuganomics but now he's a good guy cuz of the sick and dying kids he visits for the Make A Wish foundation.

Ok, I have to ask

His match tonight was solely based on the fact that he had a heel turn during RAW a few weeks ago.

Edit: I'm completely wrong. Just listen to Aaron and Jman, John Cena is still the hero we all love.

Ok, I have to ask

He's never been a heel. Kids love him and he's the true American hero. He'll never turn even though he's done everything a heel would do this last month, he's still face.

beinfilms

He's never been a heel. Kids love him and he's the true American hero. He'll never turn even though he's done everything a heel would do this last month, he's still face.

That's exactly why I want one from him. Maybe I'm just an asshole, but I love shit like the guy everybody loves suddenly being a villain. Especially when it's someone as big as Cena.

That's exactly why I want one from him. Maybe I'm just an asshole, but I love shit like the guy everybody loves suddenly being a villain. Especially when it's someone as big as Cena.

Trust me. Everyones hoping for Hollywood Cena. Vince will just never do it. His charity work is too important to the company's image for them to jepordize that. It's unfortunately just not gonna happen.

beinfilms

Trust me. Everyones hoping for Hollywood Cena. Vince will just never do it. His charity work is too important to the company's image for them to jepordize that. It's unfortunately just not gonna happen.

Well, if it ever does happen, maybe I'll actually invest the money in watching WWE. But until then, I'll have to stick with just hearing about it and watching dumb videos on youtube every once in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom