• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just remember there being like an hour long cutscene at one point and when i finished it i felt as if i didnt want to sit through that kind of stuff again.

Thankfully they fixed that. The pacing is fixed by the second, and especially the third installment. The only long cutscenes between two and three are the endings of each game. And they actually made the cutscenes more interesting to watch because they didn't have to bother introducing concepts or characters anymore.

That just means your health and defense are low. It couldn't OHKO me.

It has a command grab that does a lot of damage. I think if its in its third phase it might instant kill along with the poison. But its not too tough to dodge, but can really fuck you up if its your first time and you don't know what its doing.

It has a command grab that does a lot of damage. I think if its in its third phase it might instant kill along with the poison. But its not too tough to dodge, but can really fuck you up if its your first time and you don't know what its doing.
Ah ok. Well learning you can mash out of grabs like in Souls makes that fine.

Rizzi

I'll be sure to not get hit by the giant monster that lunges across the room with 360 degree tracking on its attacks.

It grabs you and does a three hit combo that poisons you. Such a fantastic game guys.

You sound like me when I was playing through DS2. I was so salt at almost everything in that game. I was about to ask why you keep playing since it sounds like you're not having fun but people have their reasons

I got them really early on in my Dex Playthrough. I don't know if its just because theyre not great untill fully upgraded, but i think the split damage on it may hurt it.
Scaling may be a big difference. They hit S on Skill at +10, obviously, and they scale pretty damn well with Arcane. I wonder if it works out if you pump Arcane too.
yup, one of the best game released this year
One of the best games released since 2011
Most fun I've had since Revengeance for sure.

Zenfalcia

I don't remember details. I think I remember that there were a lot more "accidental" tripping (boob grabs and shit) and pretty much the whole cast, in particular the main girl seemed to be more open about wanting the MC. What I do remember was that it was on instasynch. What I don't remember was whose room it was and who were in the chat.
Nice, sounds like a generic ecchi anime. That's a nice dream, it's almost to the level of dreaming about posting on the NEO.

Alfebit

Banned
Yeah, all right. That'd be pretty accurate.

I don't remember details. I think I remember that there were a lot more "accidental" tripping (boob grabs and shit) and pretty much the whole cast, in particular the main girl seemed to be more open about wanting the MC. What I do remember was that it was on instasynch. What I don't remember was whose room it was and who were in the chat.

No.

It was a nightmare! I can't help that shit! Do you think I wouldn't rather dream of Gurren Lagann?!

I'm just laughing at the idea of someone tossing and turning and waking up in a cold sweat screaming about Oreimo S2.

This kind of toxic attitude is why people not only look down on the souls community but dislike the game altogether.

Its the right attitude to have when people shit on the game because they don't understand how the mechanics work. Just because someone is not good at a game does not make that game bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom