• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveTR

I just woke up. I had absolutely no dreams.

However, I now have the urge to watch Evangelion.

Also, you know that thing where you're sleeping but you hear everything that's going on? Yeah.

I wonder if Pat is going through the entirety of Bloodborne blind with Woolie or if he's playing it on his own as well. I think for the LP it'd be cool for them both to go through blind, but I don't think Pat has the restraint to just not play it all in one shot.

He is that crack dealer that gets higher than anyone on his own supply

360pages

Also, you know that thing where you're sleeping but you hear everything that's going on? Yeah.

image.php

I wonder if Pat is going through the entirety of Bloodborne blind with Woolie or if he's playing it on his own as well. I think for the LP it'd be cool for them both to go through blind, but I don't think Pat has the restraint to just not play it all in one shot.

He said he's gonna play Type Zero and Eternity in the downtime to keep from focusing on it

Well, I just beat
Rom
. After getting around it's minions, it was piss easy. The hunter before it was way tougher. It was a mutual kill, though. One of the minions got me before it died. I was able to get my echoes back, however. I have to say, I love the
Moonlight Lake
enviroment. I think it's really pretty. Now i'm in the Unseen Village, and I almost shit myself when I looked up and saw the
giant cthulu spider
from the alpha above me. Then I ran outside. There's more than one. Fuck.

Zenfalcia

You should watch it. "Funny" thing is i'm writing an essay about it while listening to music from Evangelion... so there's that.

Yeah, it's fun. I especially love when you're sleeping or trying to sleep and experience vertigo.

I bet they're going to go all blind, all the time.

So who wants to make a bet of how fast they'll die? Let's make separate"times" or "checkpoints" for Pat and woolie.

Zenfalcia

You know, sometimes I feel just like Shinji.

I also have a dad who keeps forcing me to pilot a mecha.
Do you also have a hot guardian who loves to drink and has a damn penguin in her apartment?
Woolie dies often and Pat farms for materials often.

I fucking bet lol
My guess is who ever is playing first won't even make it to the first boss without dying (excluding the first unavoidable death). The second person will get destroyed by the first boss.
Woolie gets the controls first. As soon as the actual game starts, 2 minutes before the first death for Woolie.
Well, we all know that's going to happen. :L

Ayyyy.. I wish we had a mod to tag us for stupid stuff we do..

Don't worry when I become a mod one day I'll make sure to tag you all appropriately.

Probably Bloodborne and Laifu is Strange today

Actually looking more forward to Life is Strange coming back than Bloodborne. BB is gonna have its frustrating moments, unless they plan to do some serious editing, while LiS is a gem of a game and an LP. I really enjoyed watching Liam and Matt go through Episode 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom