• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Numb

Nah, they are like the second coolest impractical weapon.

Right next to scythes.

Did you just compare them to scythes?
You do realize that they are the coolest not only as a weapon but as a thing that exists.
Why else would Death have them?
Imagine if death had a whip?
I would laugh his ass off when he came to get me.
What a dumbass.

It turns into a whip.
When have whips ever been cool? The answer is never.
The pimp cane part is sick tho.

anne_hathaway_as_catwoman_by_drewgardner-d54mjdg.jpg

Your point = moot

Oberon

Banned
You do realize that they are the coolest not only as a weapon but as a thing that exists.
What a dumbass.

fran-whip%28b%29.gif
fran-yank%28c%29.gif

croten

What a dumbass.

Death has a scythe because he is the Grim Reaper. His scythe is a tool not a weapon, they are meant to be used to reap crops not as weapons. Scythes are almost as bad as Katanas.

What a dumbass.

I didn't compare them. I just said whips and scythes are in my top two impractical weapons list.

Super late as fuck because I went somewhere but
It's super goofy and cool. You should make a LTTP on the whole Persona series when you finish all of them btw.
That'll be so much writing. I'm sure people will enjoy my reactions though. I just wish remember and list all the moments like these when writing it.
It's great. P3P and P4G have even more of these types of interactions so look forward to that.
Oh man I'm glad I didn't know about this.

Numb

Death has a scythe because he is the Grim Reaper. His scythe is a tool not a weapon, they are meant to be used to reap crops not as weapons. Scythes are almost as bad as Katanas.

He brought it up first.
It still doesn't change the fact how cool they are.
Nothing will be as cool as jethammers tho.
Let's not get into this again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom