• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you get the true end? What happens if you die against the true boss ?

You just respawn and get to try again. It's the only way to get
Gehrman's weapon and armor set without going straight into NG+

Okay, any advice for
The One Reborn
? I'd like to know what i'm getting in to.

Kill it. Very easy boss.

After an incredibly deep and thoughtful conversation with Recursive about the meaning of our existence, we came to a revelation.
They should just switch the Bloodborne loading screen with this one.

Oh my GOD I forgot that existed.

Rean

BB
The hunter trio fight is annoying. I hope the lamp is available again after I beat the boss in this area.

Retro Samurai

Neo Member
BB
The hunter trio fight is annoying. I hope the lamp is available again after I beat the boss in this area.

Wait, the ones in the
the unseen village? Cause if you run back to that second lamp, only one will follow you in. You can pick them off one by one that way.

Hope that helps!

Anung

Un Rama
Shame Pat doesn't seen to come around here as much.

I'm tearing through new game plus bosses. I should really change weapons but it's easier sticking with the Ludwig

Rean

Wait, the ones in the
the unseen village? Cause if you run back to that second lamp, only one will follow you in. You can pick them off one by one that way.

Hope that helps!
Oh really?
I just dealt with them in the open space they were in. The guy with the cannon was the most annoying because the shot kills me in one hit. I'll remember that if I do a new game though. thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom