• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't really know how to help with that except when you get used to the fast notes, they kinda have the same timing to it throughout the other songs. Your getting through hard mode with no trouble right?
Yeah Hard's fine. The only thing that consistently fucks up my is the middle of Mermaid Festa Vol1. Also the occasional brain fart where my thumbs don't feel like working properly. I've gotten up to 8 star hard songs, not sure if I've played a 9 star one. Soldier Game fucked me up though.

Yeah Hard's fine. The only thing that consistently fucks up my is the middle of Mermaid Festa Vol1. Also the occasional brain fart where my thumbs don't feel like working properly. I've gotten up to 8 star hard songs, not sure if I've played a 9 star one. Soldier Game fucked me up though.

Soldier Game and the other rotating songs are in a weird place. They are gateway songs to expert. They used to cost the same amount of LP and give similar rewards as expert songs before real expert level songs were added in, IIRC

GUYS I REMEMBERED THE AARONESQUE SMUT MOD FOR BG2 AND REALIZED I NEED PILLARS OF ETERNITY SO I BOUGHT IT. I'M SHOUTING BECAUSE I'M EXCITED.
EDIT: This game's install must be super crazy compressed, because it asked for 18 gigs on the install screen and I'm currently doing a six gig download.

Nordicus

GUYS I REMEMBERED THE AARONESQUE SMUT MOD FOR BG2 AND REALIZED I NEED PILLARS OF ETERNITY SO I BOUGHT IT. I'M SHOUTING BECAUSE I'M EXCITED.
UNLEASH THE CELEBRATORY BEARS!
7IFKW5J1TACQ.gif

Thanks to everyone for all their support. My RealGAF thing worked out.

My mom was waiting on a cancer diagnosis and she's in the clear.

Well shit, a call just woke my father up. Apparently, it's from my mother, and our car seems to have broken down. He's now screaming expletives and just went outside and slammed the door. It's almost midnight here, this shit's gonna piss off the neighbors. I hope he calms down soon, I don't want him to annoy our neighbors.

Rizzi

Thanks to everyone for all their support. My RealGAF thing worked out.

My mom was waiting on a cancer diagnosis and she's in the clear.

Glad to hear it.

I just bought a mechanical keyboard to replace my keyboard that broke this morning.
It's so clicky, I love it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom