• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel so bad. I haven't watched a video in almost weeks. Life is Strange may be watched this week if I'm not able to run it at all on my laptop. I don't think I can ever tire of the podcast tho. (Not saying I'm tired of the videos, just haven't been able to sit and watch them)

Also, has Dok posted a pic of himself after getting punched out?

Numb

We were born bootyGAF.

Goa4D.gif
Goa4D.gif
Goa4D.gif

must sleep before podcast and stay up for another 3hrs. night

What's the problem? That's a great idea. Let's let drunk/stupid/irresponsible college students have a firearm on them all the time.

Yeah i mean if there's ever a shooter on campus Im sure a college student is totally trained and mentally prepared to shoot with deadly force.

360pages

So supposed spoilers for that new DBZ movie are out and I can't even understand what Toriyama is smoking anymore.

>Goku fights (full-power) Frieza and beats the shit out of him
>Frieza transforms into his golden form
>Starts destroying Goku even as a Red God
>Vegeta comes in to save the day, turns into Blue God
>Destroys the shit out of Frieza until Sorbet comes in to help
>Frieza gets pissed and launches a death ball against Vegeta, killing him and destroying the Earth
>Goku wakes up with a senzu bean in space, protected by Whis' barrier
>Transforms into a Blue God and finally kills Golden Frieza with a Kamehameha
>Whis restores the Earth and Vegeta by rewinding time because lolbitesthedust
>Everything is fine, but Frieza is alive and can't be spotted anywhere
>To be continued

It could be fake, but if it's not good lord.

God I hope these are fake. It would be robbing Vegeta of his big moment and pretty much having a Deus Ex Machenia

I should try playing on a tablet. I'm getting bad stuttering.
I've considered it but man I don't feel like using my shitty tablet I never use for anything just for that.
How would you even play on a tablet? That thing is way too big unless people play using their index fingers. It's all thumb work, memory and rhythm.
Yeah index and middle fingers sometimes. I guess my rhythm is just extremely ass. What a disappointment of a hispanic I am

Man how the hell do you fuckers play on Expert. Unless you're playing on like a tablet

How would you even play on a tablet? That thing is way too big unless people play using their index fingers. It's all thumb work, memory and rhythm.

I play expert on my phone with my index fingers fine. There is some funky hit detection sometimes but it doesn't ever seem to be too bad to me.

I feel so bad. I haven't watched a video in almost weeks. Life is Strange may be watched this week if I'm not able to run it at all on my laptop. I don't think I can ever tire of the podcast tho. (Not saying I'm tired of the videos, just haven't been able to sit and watch them)

Also, has Dok posted a pic of himself after getting punched out?
Oh damn, yeah! Did he ever say what happened?

I've considered it but man I don't feel like using my shitty tablet I never use for anything just for that.

Yeah index and middle fingers sometimes. I guess my rhythm is just extremely ass. What a disappointment of a hispanic I am

I play expert on my phone with my index fingers fine. There is some funky hit detection sometimes but it doesn't ever seem to be too bad to me.
Wait so does that mean you place your phone's on a flat surface when you play? Well I guess that solves the sweaty hand problem.

Is the golden age over? Or has it just begun?

FMorBum.jpg
How did I miss this? Oh Lawd

Wait so does that mean you place your phone's on a flat surface when you play? Well I guess that solves the sweaty hand problem.

Yeah, that is the way how I play mostly. I also hold my phone with my middle, ring and pinky fingers on top and my thumbs on the bottom if I don't have a place to lay my phone down

Have you recalibrated it yet?
Yeah pretty much, I do the pick up and thumbs thing though. My brain can't handle when they go faster since I can't tell the order of shit apart.

Come join me in the wild west, you never know if someone has a gun on them, and sometime they just wear assault weapons on their back into restaurants and it's totally legal. We're also about to allow concealed handguns on college campus. BOy I sure feel safer now

Eh, I get emails of someone getting mugged every week and at least someone dies once a year on campus

Though its mostly alcohol poisoning

Oh great, my father is now ranting about how if the guy shows up at our apartment, he'll shoot him with his bb gun and kill him, and say he tried to rape his wife, so he would seem justified. He also seems to be under the impression that you are legally allowed to shoot someone on your property. This is obviously not true. As i've learned in american law class, along with it being common sense, the person has to be a threat to you for it to be justified. You can't just shoot someone for being on your property. I tried telling him this, but he can't seem to wrap his head around the concept. Not like any of this will ever happen. It looks like he'll pass out soon, so I won't have to listen to him much longer.

Yeah pretty much, I do the pick up and thumbs thing though. My brain can't handle when they go faster since I can't tell the order of shit apart.
That was one of the first things that I did the week the game came out :p
Maybe I should try that. Expert is still a challenge to me.

It might be worth a shot. Now is a good time to give it a shot since there is so many Expert songs available to play. The Event song isn't too hard if you have the birds for it. Bokura and Wild Stars are also on the easier side.

Oh great, my father is now ranting about how if the guy shows up at our apartment, he'll shoot him with his bb gun and kill him, and say he tried to rape his wife, so he would seem justified. He also seems to be under the impression that you are legally allowed to shoot someone on your property. This is obviously not true. As i've learned in american law class, along with it being common sense, the person has to be a threat to you for it to be justified. You can't just shoot someone for being on your property. I tried telling him this, but he can't seem to wrap his head around the concept. Not like any of this will ever happen. It looks like he'll pass out soon, so I won't have to listen to him much longer.
your life sounds like a soap opera
a redneck soap opera

It might be worth a shot. Now is a good time to give it a shot since there is so many Expert songs available to play. The Event song isn't too hard if you have the birds for it. Bokura and Wild Stars are also on the easier side.

I beat Wild Stars, but it wasn't pretty.

I'll recalibrate, and try your method.

Yeah, that is the way how I play mostly. I also hold my phone with my middle, ring and pinky fingers on top and my thumbs on the bottom if I don't have a place to lay my phone down

Well this most certainly is interesting to see how other people play love live. I should try playing like that and see how it is.

Don't really know how to help with that except when you get used to the fast notes, they kinda have the same timing to it throughout the other songs. Your getting through hard mode with no trouble right?

Lol how do you kill someone with a BB gun. Im more scared of Jersey than I am West Texas at this point

Punch him in the dick. Nothing shuts anything up like a good ole rousing round of dick punching.
I don't have any practical advice for this situation. I'm sorry. I have failed you.

Over 60 dollars? Holy fuck. I'm assuming alcohol is involved in this?

How long before you reach college again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom