• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.

demidar

Besides, the only real mandatory hidden thing for any Bloodborne playthrough is that people taunt in front of the doll. Particularly the "pumped up" one where you raise your fist in the sky.

Missed everything else? So be it. I'm not expecting them to find everything there is to find, nor am I expecting them to look at walkthroughs. As long as they play the way they want to and enjoy themselves, I'll enjoy it too.

I dunno about you, but I expect this LP to be a WR 100% speedrun.

Not gonna watch it anyway because I still don't have the game :/

Edit: I read the previous page and going to keep it SBF related from now on. I don't mind moving our OT talk to places other than GAF, but I'd like to keep this thread alive and the people in here un-banned. I don't mind slowing down at all. It could still be a fine place to discuss everything best friends related.

It's not really that they're pissed about. It's about a lot of the stupid ass conversation that goes on in here and the borderline hentai crap that gets posted in here. It's one of the reasons I barely post anymore unless an actual discussion is going on.

Ants

I initially got the impression the chief complaints were the site-inappropriate nature and sheer quantity, but given that Rizzi was pointed to the Bloodborne thread for Bloodborne discussion, if your post doesn't contain the words Matt, Pat, Woolie, or Liam, prepare to get sent to the other dimension.

demidar

I initially got the impression the chief complaints were the site-inappropriate nature and sheer quantity, but given that Rizzi was pointed to the Bloodborne thread for Bloodborne discussion, if your post doesn't contain the words Matt, Pat, Woolie, or Liam, prepare to get sent to the other dimension.

I've said to people to not be thread hermits. >_>

Am I misremembering or was that invasion staged? I think I remember them letting Plague know that they were at the Aerie, but I was still surprised that he successfully invaded.
Well they organised it sorta by letting Plague know. That's what I meant.
*insert the gripes are ripe invasion gif*

Numb

I seem to have missed the most interesting moment when i was away.
I told you guys in steam chat we were not gonna make it past OT 20.

Zenfalcia

That's not entirely true, but you're not wrong. There are a lot of sandbagging and where some people are just buried under posts and never get a response.

Edit: oh, i see what you mean.. okay.
I've said to people to not be thread hermits. >_>
It's fine.

Edit: oh, mods came in huh? Interesting.

Numb

I for one am excited to see the new on-topic and more concentrated BestGAF.
Using our infinite energy more on the SBF will surely result in some amazing things.
If we last long enough i mean.

Zenfalcia

I for one am excited to see the new on-topic and more concentrated BestGAF.
Using our infinite energy more on the SBF will surely result in some amazing things.
If we last long enough i mean.
It'll be an interesting change. We'll probably still keep posting since SBF will still make content worth talking about.

demidar

That's not entirely true, but you're not wrong. There are a lot of sandbagging and where some people are just buried under posts and never get a response.

Edit: oh, i see what you mean.. okay.

It's fine.

Edit: oh, mods came in huh? Interesting.

The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse showed up.

And EmCee.

jk love you MC please don't ban me.

Woolie seems to be misinterpreting use of the Machete viewing order. The revelation of Vader as Anakin isn't a reason to watch, but rather to contextualize him better with the prequels. Whether or not you know of the twist doesn't detract from it.

Emouse

Yo so what happened with the mods n stuff?

So I've just started watching the FFXV demo episode and man, to be honest, this looks pretty good. That being said, hearing their voices now, I might just use the Japanese voices.

It took me about 5 minutes before swapping to the Japanese voices when I played, I don't like Noctis' voice, seems too deep, and the english guy is just plain annoying, having someone go "majesty" every five seconds is right fucking annoying

Zenfalcia

So I've just started watching the FFXV demo episode and man, to be honest, this looks pretty good. That being said, hearing their voices now, I might just use the Japanese voices.
Are the japanese voices that much better? I can't remember if Pat said he liked the japanese voices more or not.
Woolie seems to be misinterpreting use of the Machete viewing order. The revelation of Vader as Anakin isn't a reason to watch, but rather to contextualize him better with the prequels. Whether or not you know of the twist doesn't detract from it.
Wouldn't it be best to watch in release order, how is woolie watching it? by timeline?
Yo so what happened with the mods n stuff?
Basically, if we don't talk about SBF 90% of the time, it'll be a massacre more or less.

There's a reason it starts with 001, because 007 is going to be an obscure James Bond game and Matt will reveal it was all a ruse to get them to participate in the Bond-a-thon

I'd watch the Quantum of Solace one since it's the only game that I've played. Stopped at the super long QTE sequence, it's just beyond ridiculous.

SteveTR

Umm... so has everyone basically moved to the Steam Chat?

I've actually experienced something like this once. In the end, some started a forum completely independent of the original site. That forum is alive to this day.

Zenfalcia

If you are found to be having too much fun, off to the gulags with you.
Only if you have too much of the wrong fun. It has to be regulated and approved official fun.

I've actually experienced something like this once. In the end, some started a forum completely independent of the original site. That forum is alive to this day.
kinda, not really. I'm still going to be here to talk about the sub-part worst acquaintances,

croten

We're not dying or going independent but from now on keep the lewd talk low and if you want to talk about a specific game go to it's thread.

Zenfalcia

We're not dying or going independent but from now on keep the lewd talk low and if you want to talk about a specific game go to it's thread.
More or less, at least we can probably talk about video games related to the best friends. Like their recent FFXV video.

SteveTR

More or less, at least we can probably talk about video games related to the best friends. Like their recent FFXV video.

Yeah, I'm not sure about that.

When I first came here, I thought that's what these threads are about (SBFP + things they talked about/played).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom