• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching Duscae. Did Pat seriously just ask people to "live in the real world?" Every single podcast he causes trouble by demanding horribly unrealistic things from the industry. Granted Pat always acknowledges his thing as impossible and crazy, but still.

Watching Duscae. Did Pat seriously just ask people to "live in the real world?" Every single podcast he causes trouble by demanding horribly unrealistic things from the industry. Granted Pat always acknowledges his thing as impossible and crazy, but still.
The sad thing is though, what he asks for sometimes is only crazy because how fucked up the industry is.

why dont we have someone make an offtopic thread in community for frienders to talk about all the dumb bullshit they did instead of posting it here?

Emouse

why dont we have someone make an offtopic thread in community for frienders to talk about all the dumb bullshit they did instead of posting it here?

Doesn't off-topic still technically need a topic for a thread, other than just being essentially a chat room?

Doesn't off-topic still technically need a topic for a thread, other than just being essentially a chat room?
Yup. It means off the topic of gaming. Any chat room stuff just needs to go in the steam chat or the irc or whatever. Gaf just isn't the place.

Wait isn't that a Two Best Friends thing for all of them? All I see is green and purple and Woolie's face all flashing all over the place, it's like that banned Pokemon episode.

Woolie murdered the rest of the Zaibatsu. Now he controls the channel and subreddit. Welcome to the new world of OneBestWooliePlays.

Xiraiya

Woolie murdered the rest of the Zaibatsu. Now he controls the channel and subreddit. Welcome to the new world of OneBestWooliePlays.

OneScubWooliePlays sounds more appropriate.

Next time on Bloodborne: Woolie plays as a boss character that fights players!
He actually could play as a boss character in Dark Souls

Xiraiya

They didn't even finish the demo?
Apparently the reason why it's multiple parts is because they recorded too much, so it was suppose to be a Quick Look one off thing regardless, it would have been nice to see them finish it since I was enjoying watching them running around.

Pat needed to be more nsync with his party though rather than let them die.

Yeah I originally expected it to be a quick one off but the 2 parts gave me hope for a while.

But I guess I shouldn't have expected them to beat it in under 2 hours lol

It's possible. They just bitched out and didn't go in the cave because someone else said it was too hard.

They were getting their ass kicked by fantasy cows, I'm not sure how much better they would have done in that dungeon.

The cave's a joke if they rested for the night at a campfire and made dinner with the cow meat they got because then the next day they would've gotten +str, def, exp and null poison, which is the only annoying part of the cave.

Oh my god, OneBestWoolie is running wild.
1RFhsdy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom