• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tsundoku

Might actually be at a bar for the first time during a nintendo direct ever this evening.

How much data do you think it would take to stream it from my phone? Or i guess how much bandwidth does it take on a desktop if i tether my laptop.

360pages

Hmm, telling us games that we should look out for is actually pretty cool of them. The new dark souls 2 is going to be on PS3 as well it seems.

Not much I'm interested in except for Broken Age and maybe Titan Souls. Which is fine because my March backlog is huge.

Oh and obviously Xenoblade, but I already beat it.

Yeah they said they would probably float around the idea of a quick little video on their thoughts of the newest releases for each month.

Ah, okay. They could've picked a better day to premier it.
Not much I'm interested in except for Broken Age and maybe Titan Souls. Which is fine because my March backlog is huge.

Oh and obviously Xenoblade, but I already beat it.

I'm really only interested in Titan Souls. The game looks awesome.

Tako

Woof how's everyone doing? I've been drowning in school and work, and today is final final exam so wish me luck

Tako

I cant wait for the May video and for everyone to shit on whatever Vita or Japanese game Liam will be shilling.

Required reading.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=158247199&postcount=9305

OH MAN GEEZ. Thanks for the warning. I guess I'll take all the small chit chat to the steam chat. I need to really catch up on the pod casts, I unfortunately can't listen to them while at work due to the profanity. But I did end up watching the Blood Borne video(s) mad hype for that play through

Beloved

Woof how's everyone doing? I've been drowning in school and work, and today is final final exam so wish me luck

Good luck snail wishes you luck

tumblr_mdp229IndA1qa3tu4o1_r2_500.gif

I wanna say so, but today is such an odd day to premier it.

I haven't watched it yet but like it is the first day of the month so that's not actually odd. xD

Stupid April Fool's day though, why is it even a thing.

I haven't watched it yet but like it is the first day of the month so that's not actually odd. xD

Stupid April Fool's day though, why is it even a thing.
Fdr introduced it during ww2 as a way to raise the people's spirit. Guess it just kinda stuck.
Not really.

Beloved

Fdr introduced it during ww2 as a way to raise the people's spirit. Guess it just kinda stuck.
Not really.

LOL.

Speaking of April Fool's, I wonder if any of the SBF crew pranks their girlfriends or vice versa on April Fools. Is it even a thing in Canada?

Personally I kinda hate pranks.

LOL.

Speaking of April Fool's, I wonder if any of the SBF crew pranks their girlfriends or vice versa on April Fools. Is it even a thing in Canada?

Personally I kinda hate pranks.
Liam recently said he sets traps for his girlfriend, but I'm not sure if that's a thing in Canada as much as Liam is just secretly a Yandere.

They need to rerecord the Xenoblade 3D section. It needs to be all read out in terrible British accents and more mentions of the river Thames.

Anung

Un Rama
Really like the April 2015 video and I hope they continue with the format. Helps get a lot of games out there that might be overshadowed. Only DS2 and Maybe Shovel Knight for me as none of the other games do anything for me.

Really like the April 2015 video and I hope they continue with the format. Helps get a lot of games out there that might be overshadowed. Only DS2 and Maybe Shovel Knight for me as none of the other games do anything for me.
Of that list it's only Dark Souls for me. Already got Toukiden Kiwami lined up as well and it just shipped for me today.

Anung

Un Rama
Of that list it's only Dark Souls for me. Already got Toukiden Kiwami lined up as well and it just shipped for me today.

A real shame that Axiom Verge missed out being on the list. A great little game like that could do with all the help it could get. I hope Liam gets on it.

Rean

Yeah I like it too. That reminded me that Titan Souls and Shovel Knight were coming out.

After last month, this is s recovery period. Unless we get some Easter sales.
Hmm, telling us games that we should look out for is actually pretty cool of them. The new dark souls 2 is going to be on PS3 as well it seems.
The Scholar of the First Sin content has been live for months. The remaster/DX11 version os the new version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom