• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squishy3

I like how eventually Matt just completely gave up on hiding his fiancé's name.
Yeah, but he can always say the name of Pat or Woolie's girlfriend. And then when that jig is up, he can say the name of his girlfriend. And then when that's up he can reveal the true identities of the dork girls.

He has all the bargaining chips to make whoever edits and uploads the let's watches do more work than they would normally have to.

131.gif

Oh and
gvfavv.gif

Yeah, but he can always say the name of Pat or Woolie's girlfriend. And then when that jig is up, he can say the name of his girlfriend. And then when that's up he can reveal the true identities of the dork girls.

He has all the bargaining chips to make whoever edits and uploads the let's watches do more work than they would normally have to.

I just came to the realization that, they were trying to hide the name of their loved ones, and not just not caring to mention their names, during the show because its not important to the content.

I mean if I was in that position, ( Internet Celebrity) I would do the same. Seeing some of the spiteful things that internet people do because of a perceived slight, would definitely make me fearful of them.

I mean, it wasn't too long ago that Matt's fiancé was being harassed because of that misunderstanding in the biofreaks episode.

I always thought it wouldn't happen to these guys, but I guess there's a dark side to all fandoms.

Oberon

Banned
Oh God that direct, can't wait for the let's watch!

SMT X FE, didn't I said it! It's REAL!
2 years worth of semen glopping right now!

nightowls for life

It's taking longer than expected to render because the raw files are so big. It'll be up on YouTube first, maybe at 2AM.
liams own words

Shoulda known that gun was jumped. This is almost as disappointing as that fake JoJo Toonami promo.
I was not prepared for the double whammy of disappointment.

Shoulda known that gun was jumped. This is almost as disappointing as that fake JoJo Toonami promo.
I was not prepared for the double whammy of disappointment.
If you're any fan of these idiots, you should be used to disappointment by now. It's just let down after let down with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom