• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
HxH would get in the way of sleeping until 2pm tho.
But for real he needs to just watch it already.

Also speaking of Pat, his woman just starting following me on tumblr. I might be fangirling just a tiny bit over that.

You got noticed I suppose.

They'll probably watch HxH eventually. Remember during the Way of the Samurai playthrough when Pat shat on One Piece's art and then eventually became its biggest advocate among the Zaibatsu?

Don't hold your breath. On him watching HxH or ever getting back to One Piece.

You got noticed I suppose.

Don't hold your breath. On him watching HxH or ever getting back to One Piece.

Too be fair to Pat, One Piece never had the greatest anime adaptation in the world and it gets really rough later on. You HxH fans should be grateful that Madhouse is doing the adaptation because Jeezus. Hopefully he followed through on reading ahead in Ippo.

Too be fair to Pat, One Piece never had the greatest anime adaptation in the world and it gets really rough later on. You HxH fans should be grateful that Madhouse is doing the adaptation because Jeezus. Hopefully he followed through on reading ahead in Ippo.

I watch One Piece weekly. Believe me, I know how bad it gets.

I've seen about 600 episodes of One Piece.

Fuck me. That show can get really good at some points and really terribly paced at others. If Woolie or anyone else thinks that the hunter exam arc goes on for too long needs to see the fishman island arc in One Piece.

Maybe if someone mentions to them that HxH is done by the same guy that made YuYu Hakusho they'll get their interest peaked.

I believe I did mention it to Pat, but I may be confusing him with Xiraiya as I made the opposite argument to him after we watched HxH.

Fuck me. That show can get really good at some points and really terribly paced at others. If Woolie or anyone else thinks that the hunter exam arc goes on for too long needs to see the fishman island arc in One Piece.

It's definitely the most rough part of the series, and Punk Hazard following didn't help. At least Dressrosa is the hypest thing since Enies Lobby. Amusingly, Water 7/Enies Lobby is right where Pat stopped so he didn't even get to the best stuff.

Doesn't have shit on Dressrosa or as I like to call it Namek: One Piece addition. I'm kinda envious that if Pat actually makes it to that arc he won't have to wait week after week as the arc develops ever so slowly.

It's definitely the most rough part of the series, and Punk Hazard following didn't help. At least Dressrosa is the hypest thing since Enies Lobby. Amusingly, Water 7/Enies Lobby is right where Pat stopped so he didn't even get to the best stuff.

Doesn't have shit on Dressrosa or as I like to call it Namek: One Piece addition. I'm kinda envious that if Pat actually makes it to that arc he won't have to wait week after week as the arc develops ever so slowly.

I should seriously consider getting back to one piece since I dropped around the middle-ish of Punk Hazard.

Also, wow Pat didn't even see Ennies Lobby? That arc was amazing, probably one of my favorites in any shonen.

I should seriously consider getting back to one piece since I dropped around the middle-ish of Punk Hazard.

Also, wow Pat didn't even see Ennies Lobby? That arc was amazing, probably one of my favorites in any shonen.

Luffy vs Lucci is among my favorite fights in any manga, it's a shame Pat didn't make it there.
I am trying super hard to relate this conversation back to the Best Friends and the connections are getting flimsier and flimsier.

Luffy vs Lucci is among my favorite fights in any manga, it's a shame Pat didn't make it there.
I am trying super hard to relate this conversation back to the Best Friends and the connections are getting flimsier and flimsier.

Yeah, its kind of run its course lol.

I loved that Pat doesn't know what Medibots is. That was pretty great.

To be fair, even I don't know what medibots are.

Shackzam

JusT shoe horn any of the best friends name in the sentence and you'll be good. Pat, Matt, Liam, Woolie.

croten

Some sick fanart of the Baz Matt posted on facebook
tumblr_nm39x9Jb4Z1tonn9ho1_500.jpg

http://itsthemothman.tumblr.com/post/115137439960/it-is-done-stream-was-awesome

Look at these Loony Tunes shenanigans going on in Revelaitons 2.
I spelled Revelaitons 'Revalaitons' and it autocorrected me to Revelaitons.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
FEXSMT is anime as fuck, I mean I expected it to be kinda anime as fuck, but this is anime as fuuuuuuuucccckkkk

Rean

I'm actually surprised Pat and Woolie didn't go for the boss first. They made some pretty good progress holding off on it.

sjay1994

Yea I wont judge either, plus its not like I dislike anime, but also, wow, I didnt even know mods went into this thread.

Ultimax/skla/bull was the herald of the end of the old ways.

Also yeah, going to reserve judgement on FEXSMT. I'm pretty sure Liam is happy with it.

But I saw too much "idol" stuff for me to deal with.

we might get the lets watch later tonight according to Liam

Awesome.

Tzmhero

Medibots was one of those Fox Kids anime that got picked up after the pokemon craze hit and everything anime collect them all type shows were getting brought over. I never watched much of it nor played much of the GBA game that came out, but I've heard good things... I just remember the show's art not being super amazing, but it was also a long time ago.

Ultimax/skla/bull was the herald of the end of the old ways.

Also yeah, going to reserve judgement on FEXSMT. I'm pretty sure Liam is happy with it.

But I saw too much "idol" stuff for me to deal with.

Awesome.
Yakuza 5 has idols too
and i know for a fact we all want that

sjay1994

Medibots was one of those Fox Kids anime that got picked up after the pokemon craze hit and everything anime collect them all type shows were getting brought over. I never watched much of it nor played much of the GBA game that came out, but I've heard good things... I just remember the show's art not being super amazing, but it was also a long time ago.

It was ok

The art wasn't super amazing, but it had that late Tom & Jerry era feel to it and actually had the Japanese text on signs replaced with English. I think it suffered a lot from 90s era digital tape fucking over the color balance/saturation and blurring everything though.

Also, black Medabee is the best.

sjay1994

Yakuza 5 has idols too
and i know for a fact we all want that

Your facts are wrong.

I really don't care about Yakuza (I didn't even watch the yakuza 4 LP), I am just happy Pat got it.

When its localization was announced at PSX I was happy because I knew somewhere in Alexis Nihon Quebec, a redhead who has no right to be called that because most of his hair is gone, is losing his fucking mind right now.

Your facts are wrong.

I really don't care about Yakuza (I didn't even watch the yakuza 4 LP), I am just happy Pat got it.

When its localization was announced at PSX I was happy because I knew somewhere in Alexis Nihon Quebec, a redhead who has no right to be called that because most of his hair is gone, is losing his fucking mind right now.
Dude, watch it. It's fucking gold.

Loco4Coco

I wonder if the guys enjoyed the direct, I really enjoyed it for the most parts even though the new Fire Emblem is coming out in 2016...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom