• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
As the doll came to life, Patsworth's curiosity was piqued.
Gehrman was already weird, but holy shit what a freak.
"Bearer,Seek,Seek,Lest" Patsworth forced her to haste.
"I've got a Cleric Beast to kill, and these Molotovs to waste."

These descriptions have been great.

I'm not really a fan of the double audio coming from the TV, but it's pretty good so far. Was is this bad in the previous ones? I don't remember if they had it in the other ones.

I remember there being another watch where you could hear double audio. Don't know if it was worse or not since I haven't had the chance to watch the new video yet.

Zenfalcia

Pat's gonna take this Redbull... And drink...it!
2a50a6de84db99fb075cacf498ea576791fc3bf5547528dbd444ea3dfe48abc7.jpg

joe2187

Banned
Oh man....the fucking video advertisements I've been getting on the SBFP site are fucking gold.

If you seen an buff Asian dude DONT SKIP! watch that commercial and enjoy quality entertainment.

The first one I watched had them basically shit talking asian men, saying that if you are an asian male women fucking hate and despise you because you're garbage, and goes on to state statistics as facts, then tells you the only way to overcome this is with a sweet six pack of abs.

The next one says that he can teach you how to lose weight fast and build up muscle, but first you need to solve a rubix cube...oh and terry crews shows up for like 3 seconds.

The last one just shows the asian guy going to a buffet and gorging himself on all the fatty stuff in sight and saying that he's losing weight while dong so, then it cuts to to him at home with a full course of steak and sides with A1 sauce and peanut butter and the rest of the 3 minutes is him just eating and being a pig.

there are a ton more I've seen, but I learned the Asian guys name is Mike Chang.

That was an amazing Bloodborne episode where almost everything went right- even the cocktails.

Kirkhammer huh? This might be the first playthrough I'm watching where the character is using that... Should be interesting.

Alfebit

Banned
That was an amazing Bloodborne episode where almost everything went right- even the cocktails.

Kirkhammer huh? This might be the first playthrough I'm watching where the character is using that... Should be interesting.

Sounds like they know what's up. Should be a good watch.

sjay1994

Seeing Woolie lose his mind over the kirkhammer is fucking great.

Wonder if they will swap it out for ludwigs holy blade later

Im trying to get an ad to play, but its just not happening.... And no, i dont have adblock >.>

Also, where the fuck do i get that amiibo?
No clue, I need it naow
Sounds like they know what's up. Should be a good watch.
Smh, bring back the cane!
Seeing Woolie lose his mind over the kirkhammer is fucking great.

Wonder if they will swap it out for ludwigs holy blade later
Probably.

After watching their ZoE2 video I looked up Beyond the Bounds to see if I could sing along. I failed completely holy shit! Hype song tho, now to find the special version of the HD collection like Liam told me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom