• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate the Ground Zeroes remix with a passion.

Speaking of Ground Zeroes,remember in their playthrough how they got in the truck and had the truck bring them inside the facility to rescue Paz? Did anyone else miss that entirely on their first run? I kept hearing how it was like a thirty minute game and yet it took me almost three hours to interrogate a bunch of guards,find out where the cameras are,sneak through the weird sewage thing, shutoff the power and escape with Paz.

croten

Speaking of Ground Zeroes,remember in their playthrough how they got in the truck and had the truck bring them inside the facility to rescue Paz? Did anyone else miss that entirely on their first run? I kept hearing how it was like a thirty minute game and yet it took me almost three hours to interrogate a bunch of guards,find out where the cameras are,sneak through the weird sewage thing, shutoff the power and escape with Paz.

I didn't do it that way but it still only took me 40-50 mins

You could do that??

I didn't even know you could even get on the truck. I saw a guard walk by and was like 'If I get on the truck he's going to see me' so I didn't. That video was like a revelaiton.

I need to go back and 100% everything anyways. I need to check that out again.

I also didn't play the Snatcher missions they played.

croten

http://indonesianbob68.tumblr.com/post/115328026057/what-if-the-zaibatsu-were-the-pillar-men-from
Super Best Pillar Men
tumblr_inline_nlqhdbVAYB1tplz7v_1280.png

Skrams

Liam dropping that glop shit was glorious.

Every time Liam talks about glopping I'm just too happy. Even if he does get the years wrong every time.

Dat two years worth of anticipation.

I'm glad to also hear they move to Kirk Hammer later. Need to blow through the latest 3 episodes and the direct.

sjay1994

So, the next japanese godzilla is going to be written by Anno (Evangellion)

This is going to be so fucked up.

Its a weird merging of things Mat and Pat individually like, and I think no one is going to be happy.

Its a weird merging of things Mat and Pat individually like, and I think no one is going to be happy.
I can't imagine what they'd think. The next podcast is gonna be exciting.

Squishy3

What if the next Godzilla is just Eva Rebuild 4.0?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom