• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like everyone loves the weird dumb bullshit. Kinda makes me wonder why they don't do more of it.

Weird dumb bullshit is great, but if that's all they did it would get pretty tiring.
I think the only LPs I can't bring myself to finish are Deadly Premonition, because I hate that piece of shit with every fiber in my body and D4, because I can't even feign interestbin that title.

rfLbv.gif

sjay1994

I think the only LPs I can't bring myself to finish are Deadly Premonition, because I hate that piece of shit with every fiber in my body and D4, because I can't even feign interestbin that title.

Dude, I dropped the DP LP super hard because I couldn't watch that game.... but the D4 lp is great.

I think the most upset I was, was when Call of Cthulhu didn't get a continuation, because of its technical issues.

Of all the games from shitstorm 3, it looked the most interesting imo.

Yeah, I was pretty bummed about that. Call of Cthulhu is such weird and cool game.
Since we are talking about LP's, is it fair to say walking dead and evil within are the most divisive lp's?

The Evil Within LP was divisive?

Waaaaattt?

First I'm hearing of someone not liking Swery.

Swery games are awesome. That man is more Americana than most of the Americans on GAF.

Swery games are perfect games for their LP style as well. So much weird bullshit in his games built for Matt and Pat.

Not here, so much as elsewhere.

Lots of people got salt at how Pat played.

TEW was rough because of Matt's waning interest and Pat struggling to Git gud.

Plus, the technical problems.

sjay1994

The Evil Within LP was divisive?

A lot of people were upset that mat and pat kept comparing it to re4 (even though they are super right) and their overall disappointment with it soured some people.

I was completely fine with that LP, because it mirrored my feelings to that game as well.

Dead Space 1 and 2 are still the best successors to RE4 at this point.

sjay1994

Walking Dead S2 for sure. Evil Within got lots of complaints about Matt bringing it down and how it was played and all that but I don't know if it was divisive

Yeah, I know walking dead was divisive for sure. The Great Kenny wars caused by that LP were nuts.

I was so salty, that I stopped watching the LP. And I waited 3 months before I found out the ending they picked (and it was the worst one too).

I'm just trying to think of games they will LP since mad world is done in the next part, and life is strange and GoT are on and off.

Matt mentioned in his recent AMA that we were going to get something that has to do with "ADVENTURE." My guess is that it's a 4 Swords LP. Might be a while until it comes out, though.

The site started working fine for me when I started using Chrome and choosing a video quality. It doesn't handle switching the auto quality well, I think,

Anung

Un Rama
Disinterest in the Mad World LP seems almost universal right now. I stopped watching around part 2. The views for them are quite shocking.

TEW was rough because of Matt's waning interest and Pat struggling to Git gud.

Plus, the technical problems.

This. Probably one of the few LP's I've actively disliked. Shaolin Monks and Madworld are ones that I can't be bothered watching.

Remember all the people we killed in the last game. That was a mistake.

Oops.
That reminds me, what the hell is the story gonna be? Are they just gonna bring all of them because the want to? Or is raiden gonna pull some mystical bullshit out of his ass?

Edit: Maybe it's a parallel universe or something. I'm curious to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom