• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the third phase is going to get them stuck a lot. I had no problems with that boss until he got to the third phase, thats when he fucked me up.

Then I read about that item the girl gives you and killed it as soon as I got it.
That's the item for wimps. Just win :p
Hi guys, I've been watching since the beginning of Machinima season two and have been lurking GAF for about as long

Just realized my account's been activated so I thought I'd drop in and say hello :)
Wow that's a really long time to wait for approval. Welcome.

sjay1994

I can't wait for the moment Pat dies and Woolie just shouts in triumph.

It'd be even better if Woolie then dies immediately.

Somehow he dies in the hunters dream, or dies in the must chump way possible.

We will have a Mighty laugh from Pat if it happens.

Btw, anyone remember the DS2 part where woolie thinks he is going to slide down something, then just falls to his death?

Cuz I wan't something like that to happen the instant he touches the controls.

Zenfalcia

I can't wait for the moment Pat dies and Woolie just shouts in triumph.

It'd be even better if Woolie then dies immediately.
It'll be great. I bet I know which is the part when they will switch and then die immediately.
Hi guys, I've been watching since the beginning of Machinima season two and have been lurking GAF for about as long

Just realized my account's been activated so I thought I'd drop in and say hello :)
Welcome. Remember you're here forever, sometimes. Maybe never.

Please don't bring this up in the thread.
Somehow he dies in the hunters dream, or dies in the must chump way possible.

We will have a Mighty laugh from Pat if it happens.

Btw, anyone remember the DS2 part where woolie thinks he is going to slide down something, then just falls to his death?

Cuz I wan't something like that to happen the instant he touches the controls.
Exactly . I know he's gonna want to take it slow because he'll be thrown head first into it, and I hope he dies in the goofiest dumbest way ever.

sjay1994

This is what I want to happen as soon as woolie gets his hands on the controller

CsZ3agj.gif

Thanks all, and I'm not sure... The Yakuza 4 one comes to mind, but I really liked Walking Dead season 1 too, boatstorm and all... actually you know what, Deadly Premonition is gold

The Deadly Premonition LP is definitely one of their best. It was my favorite up until the point at which they started the Barkley LP.

I wish YouTube wasn't horrible and I can watch uploads in reverse order. I want to catch up by letting it run but having to go back and clicking the right video is so tedious when I'm doing house stuff.

joe2187

Banned

Welcome to the woolie hole!

Please steal a complimentary pie and don't look baby Ashley in the eyes.

sjay1994

I'd don't even notice you slapped the gifs after each other for a second, I almost thought you edited it when I refreshed, lol.

Woolie dying has a very real chance to be an amazing moment.

I'm learning stuff. My gifs probably won't be as good as stuff you see in hype threads like all those Kaz gifs around the PS4 announcement, but this type of mediocrity is perfect for the best friends.

I wish YouTube wasn't horrible and I can watch uploads in reverse order. I want to catch up by letting it run but having to go back and clicking the right video is so tedious when I'm doing house stuff.
It sucks, I agree. There should be an easy functionality. I've actually just started making my own playlists of the videos I want to watch for catching up

Last night I caught up on Revelaitons 2 and it was actually in order though, so whoever does those uploads took the time.
I'm learning stuff. My gifs probably won't be as good as stuff you see in hype threads like all those Kaz gifs around the PS4 announcement, but this type of mediocrity is perfect for the best friends.
There's a level of mediocrity that needs to be maintained.

sjay1994

Thanks all, and I'm not sure... The Yakuza 4 one comes to mind, but I really liked Walking Dead season 1 too, boatstorm and all... actually you know what, Deadly Premonition is gold

Even the new guy says the Yakuza 4 LP is great (welcome, btw)

I'll give it a watch after my exams are done after monday

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Thats why the description is there

Its even more confusing:
"OH MY GOD WONDER RED WILL BE IN SMASH WITH YOUR HELP. ALSO LIAM’S GAME OF THE YEAR IS SHOWN OFF AND WOOLIE FIGHTS A HOMELESS MAN."

Like how many times does woolie have to keep fighting homeless people?

sjay1994

Its even more confusing:
"OH MY GOD WONDER RED WILL BE IN SMASH WITH YOUR HELP. ALSO LIAM’S GAME OF THE YEAR IS SHOWN OFF AND WOOLIE FIGHTS A HOMELESS MAN."

Like how many time does woolie have to keep fighting homeless people?

He must engage in combat once for every pie he has stolen.

Woolie..... woolie lived a hard life.

Man the reactions to the SMT X FE trailer were a lot more positive than I expected, I honestly expected Pat to be mad, like I know a lot of people are, but I'm honestly with his opinion that my biggest fear for the game that it was just gonna be FE with SMT demons, like how Pokemon Conquest was just nobunagas ambition with pokemon.

sjay1994

Man the reactions to the SMT X FE trailer were a lot more positive than I expected, I honestly expected Pat to be mad, like I know a lot of people are, but I'm honestly with his opinion that my biggest fear for the game that it was just gonna be FE with SMT demons, like how Pokemon Conquest was just nobunagas ambition with pokemon.

I think he bounced back when he realized "nintendo just got their own persona", but I am with woolie.

SMTXFE is maybe 20-30% too much anime for me.

I think he bounced back when he realized "nintendo just got their own persona", but I am with woolie.

SMTXFE is maybe 20-30% too much anime for me.
People are putting too much weight on the one trailer because of how it contrasted so strongly with both of the series that were stated to be the crossover, and the teaser that they originally showed, showing SMT and FE characters.

They were probably the fairest reactions I saw.

Man Pat getting excited over all the shortcuts is great. Him comparing DeS and DaS together is really interesting. This is a really good LP so far (I think?). Too bad its only gonna be week days tho. I need it right when I wake up on my weekends.

aly

I just experienced my first yelling at the screen moment when they didn't talk to Gasgoines Daughter

Me too. It was right there. I also think they were confused by which shortcut they opened up. That said they were superlucky by backtracking to the clinic. I did'nt know to do that until someone told me.

Now to wait for Pat's quick death next time and Woolie's death in 2 seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom