• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
All the splatoon squid pack amiibos sold out, and I really wanted the schoolgirl squid girl ;_; im starting to understand the woes of the amiibo hunters.

Xux

These individuals are making me want a kirkhammer. I'd have to dump some points in strength and break my mundane build, though. :(

Oh jeeze, they passed the little girl's window.

Anung

Un Rama
I have no idea what this is but it looks crazy as hell.

I'm going to start watching the Bloodborne LP now there is a few parts I can binge on :D

Skrams

...why the fuck did I never think to shoot the pig in the face when it's charging?

Pat's continuing to discover shit I never realized.

Though I'm now looking forward to next part when the boss beats their shit in and Woolie gets his chance to play.
Because I assumed most people just preferred rolling out of the way and then visceral attacking it's butt. I prefer fisting instead of wasting a bullet. I didn't think about it either though so whatevs.
Guys the Bloodborne LP is making me want to un-drop Dark Souls.

What attack is this...?

You shouldn't of dropped it in the first place.

I also missed the window and still need to go back to see if I can talk to the person. I didn't find Gilbert until hours later either.

Also I understand why people would find FNF if you're not interested in the game, but I think I'd prefer it rather than a slot for a normal thing since it lead to some good shit. It's also one of the few times we get a 4 person dynamic in an actual video. If something becomes totally uninteresting then I'll just listen to it in the background like I sometimes do with other things they do.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Yo, can anyone make a avatar out of this for me?
CBkFeJyUkAIvvw_.png:orig

Finaly caught up on the Bloodborne LP. Pat seems to be doing pretty good so far. I just beat it with all endings tonight so I'm looking forward to their freek outs when rad shit goes down. Game seemed a lot easier than DaS1. Pat needs to start dying though so Wools can play.

I hope this isn't too off topic, but if you're reading this Pat, from the latest DDO trailer,

That's Devil May Cry right there.

RIGHT THERE @_@ !

Now imagine that, but with 3 other people. Oh god Dragon's Dogma Online is making me excited. More ARPGs need to be Dragon's Dogma. Itsuno and co should be put in charge of another RPG, specifically Dragon's Dogma
or DMC5, that will work too

On topic and such, I'd really it if they did more stuff that is multiplayer like this. I can see why they don't, it is a technical mess to set up. I'm a bit sad that the Gundam video during mech week was just Woolie's screen. But if you had to splice together an hours worth of gameplay from 3 different machines, that'd take way too much time and effort. They did it with Max Anarchy Reigns mind.

Okingjrr

Now imagine that, but with 3 other people. Oh god Dragon's Dogma Online is making me excited. More ARPGs need to be Dragon's Dogma.

On topic and such, I'd really it if they did more stuff that is multiplayer like this. I can see why they don't, it is a technical mess to set up. I'm a bit sad that the Gundam video during mech week was just Woolie's screen. But if you had to splice together an hours worth of gameplay from 3 different machines, that'd take way too much time and effort. They did it with Max Anarchy Reigns mind.

They had a much lighter work load back then. With all the content they put out today I don't see it being worth the time for a video a percentage of the audience wouldn't care for.

BY2K

Membero Americo
I just fall upon a twitch channel called: "Play with Friends."

I know it's not really close, but my first reaction was "Huh".

The banner didn't help.

CBv4LNeWgAAERv-.png

Skrams

They had a much lighter work load back then. With all the content they put out today I don't see it being worth the time for a video a percentage of the audience wouldn't care for.
I don't know if lighter work load has much to do with it. I think it mostly just comes to it being a whole lot more work of having to cut to different footage every 10-20 seconds. Anarchy Reigns had all the time in the world to be made since it wasn't in a schedule and needed to go up immediately. Mechaweek stuff wasn't planned that far in advance to where they could cut up all of and edit it together I assume.

The banner didn't help.

CBv4LNeWgAAERv-.png

It's an unoriginal title and kind of bad/generic art. I don't think it's necessarily a ripoff or something anyone needs to care about getting mad at over. I also forgot that was what Fungo's hitbox channel was called. He's the same guy who did the SH2 stream with Guy Cihi a month or so ago.

The banner didn't help.

CBv4LNeWgAAERv-.png

Now I need a TBFP Surgeon Simulator co-op run...

Liam and Matt would make good doctors.

The excitement over the increasing impact levels in Lethal League is exactly why I love that game. All around solid game, but if you're playing it with friends and the world begins to warp from how hard you're hitting that ball, it's 1000% better.

Xiraiya

The banner didn't help.

CBv4LNeWgAAERv-.png

I straight up thought that was Woolie and Matt at first.
What sorcery is this?

What the hell is a Fungo and Laz?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom