• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matts building caught on fire during the Eternal Darkness LP?
i really should get around to watching it then since everyones alive itll be hilarious

Okingjrr

Why did saturn 9 look sorta okay in that? And sic media returns with the horrible butterface boob monsters.

Cause space is one of the best settings for a survival horror game.
I liked the hud being in the helmet. A little detail that adds so much to the experience.

Numb

Just lock Liam in a room covered with ass collages on the walls for 36 Hours and play every song possible about Butts on loop, that'll teach him.

Being locked in a room with your fear does not cure it most of the time. They can try though.

Drunkle Pat.

CVYiIMa.gif

Pat's crack wasn't very strong because I managed to put it down for a while and move on to other games.

Pat Brand Crack. Not as strong as you'd think.

The problem that MH4 has is being released around the same time a whole bunch of other games are being released that are more notable and more well known.

Not even Pat's shilling methods could help that.

I also find it hard to keep going because the game gets dull from time to time(22 hours in).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom