• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squishy3

I agree with Gang Beasts FNF being video of the year.

The slow pan to the reveal that Pat was hanging onto Woolie on the trucks stage was the best.

VariantX

What difficulty were they playing on or does it not matter with challenge tower?

I think the difficulty is preset. The difficulty decreases if you select the retry option so to maintain the highest difficulty, you must back out to the tower and re-select the challenge.

Numb

I assumed they somehow did a video on the Riddick games before.
Maybe even a shitsorm that escaped me. Was surprised to find out there was none.

Archgan

I assumed they somehow did a video on the Riddick games before.
Maybe even a shitsorm that escaped me. Was surprised to find out there was none.
I think they might have done a Machinima video on one of the games before.

Edit: Nevermind, I just looked and couldn't find one.

Numb

According to Woolie he used to watch his MK friends beat at the barcade which is how picked up on the strat.
Something something liar.
Even entertaning the thought of believing anything Woolie says is simply impossible to me.
Even when he is telling the truth he might be lying somehow.

"Now let go of the left arm." Goddammit Liam you wily rascal.
He the type of serial killer that talks and convinces his victims to kill themselves with his smooth and motherly voice.

Zenfalcia

67ee97e03c16f8b617dfb421fd7eff48.gif

DRAMATIC REVEAL
Quoting for the new page. Man, that was a great moment. I bet they could've climbed out of the subway if they did it right.

edit: It sucks they didn't try the other modes out.

Having a lot of fun with Bloodborne, though the Chalice dungeons are starting to wear thin. The bosses unique to them are pretty garbo, even considering one of them reveals the secret eldritch origins of Rick Flair.

Even entertaning the thought of believing anything Woolie says is simply impossible to me.
Even when he is telling the truth he might be lying somehow.

He the type of serial killer that talks and convinces his victims to kill themselves with his smooth and motherly voice.

His voice is so smooth and motherly tho. How could you not listen to him? He's got those maxxed out Speech and Charisma stats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom