• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alfebit

Banned
So the best friends did a panel at a convention in my school and it was fantastic. Lots of laughs and jokes and shenanigans.

Also for you guys, I got some exclusive panel news...
It won't be on the next video of it but Creepy Anime Bullshit is gonna have an amazing intro comparable to the Cryme Time one and its being made by none other then Zone himself. Also it might suggest creepy anime LP's?

Awwyiss. Finally more Creepy Anime Bullshit.

I dunno.

Hopefully Senran Kagura.

Estival Versus pls.

Zenfalcia

Armoured Girls is the product line. I think this is the one Liam got: http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/de...ion+-Kan+Colle-$pagemax=40$getcnt=0$pagecnt=1

This is the other one I was referring to which is from Max Factory:
http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/de...ion+-Kan+Colle-$pagemax=40$getcnt=0$pagecnt=1

This is the cool Nagato scale one but it's been MIA for quite a while. Oh, and her eyes are too far apart: http://myfigurecollection.net/picture/1081880&ref=item:170520

Maybe I should just scurry along to FigureGAF
I think you're right.

The one Liam got doesn't look to great, and the fact that it is jointed isn't helping it either. The Max Factory one tho... *loud sweating*
Animated by ZONE huh, well this'll be interesting.
Well, who else would do it.. certainly not farmer creepy plague man.

There are a lot of VNs and even JRPGs/dungeon crawlers that would be good Creepy Anime Bullshit contenders, but we all know what is the ultimate Creepy Anime Bullshit.

Yandere Simulator

Glad to hear that Creepy Anime Bullshit is making a return. It's been way too long since the last one. Hopefully they'll do a video on Natsuiro High School: Seishun Hakusho.

Considering how often that game has been mentioned in podcasts and whatnot, I'm almost certain it'll appear on the channel. Probably as a creepy anime bullshit episode.

Featuring Pat and Liam.
It should have Pat, Liam and Matt, because Pat and Matt's reactions to all the fucked up shit in that game would be gold.

Rev 2 is the best thing on the channel. But LiS and GoT are getting pretty bad. What I'm saying is when Matt's into it it shows. When he's doing it because he think he's expected to then it's slog town USA.
Oh yeah ok. There's a huge gap a between Matt on fire and Matt slogging through something. Kinda a shame when it happens.
So the best friends did a panel at a convention in my school and it was fantastic. Lots of laughs and jokes and shenanigans.

Also for you guys, I got some exclusive panel news...
It won't be on the next video of it but Creepy Anime Bullshit is gonna have an amazing intro comparable to the Cryme Time one and its being made by none other then Zone himself. Also it might suggest creepy anime LP's?
That's fucking AWESOME.

Archgan

What if every member of the Zaibatsu was Pat?
tumblr_nn1fgld0Dr1ttdprio1_1280.png

Neol

To be fair I don't find Pat to be THAT short.

Compared to Woolie and Liam though its understandable since he looks considerable small when he stands next to them.

Okingjrr

So I was watching the RE2 LP for the first time and I'm amazed at the amount of things that were said back then that still hold up today.
"MEDABOTS!!!", "Here's a pro-tip", fucking "SKYCRIMES" and even Kamiya shitting on people on twitter.
I mean, I can't even remember what I used to say 3 years ago, but I know it's nothing close to what I say today. And yet, Matt and Pat still seem to be making the same jokes after all this time.

mike0dude

Best Friends will never call you to ask you how your day went.
But it's alright, because they aren't really our friends.

Best Friends will never Forget your birthday, because they don't know when it is.

Best Friends will never offer to share a doughnut with you.

Best Friends will never come help you move your furniture.

Best Friends are never gonna know you are depressed.
But it's alright, because we can talk about it.

I'm super bored you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom