• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
MKX LP is better than expexted. Still don't care about the game, but the trio is the best combo.
This is an absurd amount of discussion over this, when you consider that Eileen has a voice-acted line where she says his name. And Eileen is too rad to be wrong.

Eileen is the raddest, and I hope they complete her storyline.

Wow that UI sucks compared to N64 Goldeneye.

Also, not a lot of Bond factor.

Yoooooooooo Matt's in the game.

I also LOVE that Deadmau5 song. I'm putting this game on the priority list .

Anung

Un Rama
Matt solo vids are better than most reviews out there.

I just wish he put as much passion into the LP's as he did with these solo vids. You can tell he actually loves this goofy shit and it shows. Whereas in most LP's it just feels like he's slogging it and its his job. One of the many reasons I didn't want him near the Bloodborne LP.

Numb

I just wish he put as much passion into the LP's as he did with these solo vids. You can tell he actually loves this goofy shit and it shows. Whereas in most LP's it just feels like he's slogging it and its his job. One of the many reasons I didn't want him near the Bloodborne LP.

He has a partner and is trying to play off of them and also be entertaining at the same time. But when solo he gets deep into the mechanics and is directly talking to us and with his background and knowledge has alot to say with the stuff we would otherwise not notice.
I too wish he did many more solo stuffs.

Man, that Goldeneye remake...I think I look at that game in a lot the same way as most of you do DmC Devil May Cry. It's not a shit game, but man do a lot of things about it not sit well with me.

Man, that Goldeneye remake...I think I look at that game in a lot the same way as most of you do DmC Devil May Cry. It's not a shit game, but man do a lot of things about it not sit well with me.

The Rare game's blocky ass polygons don't hold up for me.

Gameplay wise, that game is still hella fun.

The Rare game's blocky ass polygons don't hold up for me.

Gameplay wise, that game is still hella fun.
But the death animations tho.

There are very few games out there that have specific animations just for shooting an enemy square in the asshole.

That said, I will give the remake credit for its cover of the Goldeneye theme. Matt was smart to let that intro roll.

sjay1994

It can't hurt anyone anymore

CC6RdPDWYAAHdTo.jpg:large

Matt's solo work is the best, and easily the biggest reason why Bond-a-Thon is my favorite thing ongoing on the channel. It's a shame that he can't bring the energy no one else can all the time, because when he's hyped, I'm hyped.

Wha? Are you saying Rev 2 is forced? It's some of the best of Matt in a good while.

Anung

Un Rama
Wha? Are you saying Rev 2 is forced? It's some of the best of Matt in a good while.

Rev 2 is the best thing on the channel. But LiS and GoT are getting pretty bad. What I'm saying is when Matt's into it it shows. When he's doing it because he think he's expected to then it's slog town USA.

sjay1994

I'm waiting for one moment in the MK LP, that I know the 3 of them are going to fucking love.

Raiden gets bullied by kitana, lui kang, sindel and kung lao, is then knocked to the ground then curbstomped

I'm waiting for one moment in the MK LP, that I know the 3 of them are going to fucking love.

Raiden gets bullied by kitana, lui kang, sindel and kung lao, is then knocked to the ground then curbstomped
Oh man, i can't wait to see that shit happen. Sounds like it'll be awesome.

Duh duh duh duhhhhhhhhhhhh

Doo do do doooooooo.

Can someone tell me the alternate john cena theme video they keep taking about?
I don't know which one that is. The only other one I know that's associated with Cena is Bad Bad Man, and that's only because of VGCW and it being Vegeta's entrance theme when he started rocking the pink shirt.

Neol

So the best friends did a panel at a convention in my school and it was fantastic. Lots of laughs and jokes and shenanigans.

Also for you guys, I got some exclusive panel news...
It won't be on the next video of it but Creepy Anime Bullshit is gonna have an amazing intro comparable to the Cryme Time one and its being made by none other then Zone himself. Also it might suggest creepy anime LP's?

Numb

So the best friends did a panel at a convention in my school and it was fantastic. Lots of laughs and jokes and shenanigans.

It won't be on the next video of it but Creepy Anime Bullshit is gonna have an amazing intro comparable to the Cryme Time one and its being made by none other then Zone himself. Also it might suggest creepy anime LP's?

I hope you understand just how beast the Cryme Time one is.
It will be epic if you do.

Finally! I can't wait to see it. Its about time more Creepy Anime Bullshit. I really wonder which one they will do next.

joe2187

Banned

Vita LP's confirmed!

q3e87zR.gif

Zenfalcia

I think you are talking about "Wrestling isn't Wrestling".
Wresting is such a mysterious jogo... It sounds so dumb yet entertaining..

Aw yeahh.. i can't wait.

sjay1994

We are all still waiting on "Lets watch bible black"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom