• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you prosecute a dead man for murder?

6quEI2o.png

I talked about the main event a little bit last night, shit was rad as hell. I'm glad it ended clean, which is an increasingly rare sight in WWE.
It's been good so far. I'm just laughing at how they compated Kevin Steen to Bork.

I now want a
Eat
Sleep
Poutine
Repeat
Shirt for him.

Also be hype for the Sting v. HHH match, sponsored by Depends for Men!
How do you prosecute a dead man for murder?
You don't that's why it's spooky boogie.

I'm definitely digging the festering Emma v Bayley feud. She needed a change, her character was getting stale.
Is it weird I got hype for Alex Riley's music when he was relevant for those two weeks?

The problem is that Emma was just Baley's gimmick, but not anywhere near as over. I'm excited to see what she does next.

His music is the best thing about Alex Riley, I don't really give a fuck about him outside of that.

I'm definitely digging the festering Emma v Bayley feud. She needed a change, her character was getting stale.
Is it weird I got hype for Alex Riley's music when he was relevant for those two weeks?

What do you propose we do Doktor?

If we can prosecute people for sky crimes, then we can figure out a way to prosecute the dead.

I think I just idiotically stumbled onto the next great dramatic anime.

Hells Court

We prosecute the people the mortals dare not touch

The problem is that Emma was just Baley's gimmick, but not anywhere near as over. I'm excited to see what she does next.

His music is the best thing about Alex Riley, I don't really give a fuck about him outside of that.
That's true, hopefully she gets mad heat since it was unfortunate that she got sent back down to NXT.

No but RAGE though.

It's fiiiiine.

Channel the ghost and then prosecute them in court!
Get Teddy to take us over to the other side where we can battle the suspects shadow and bring them back with us.

If we can prosecute people for sky crimes, then we can figure out a way to prosecute the dead.

I think I just idiotically stumbled onto the next great dramatic anime.

Hells Court

We prosecute the people the mortals dare not touch
Just bring their head in a jar of stasis liquid to court and have them defend themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom