• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I'm all for P&SG.
As long as we eventually get around to the superior uncensored dubbed BB.

I really like P&SG. Stocking is best girl. Followed by Kneesocks.

Really? I always thought it was kinda strange.

Fuck me.

y7wLE4p.gif

tumblr_niqmkbrVqB1u9o7gzo2_250.gif

RainSD

Neo Member
Putting down Bloodborne until I have some actual time. Tried to rush through a boss and now I am in an infinite death loop.

Only reason I'm not getting PoE is because I can't afford to yet. I'm gonna have to cheapskate them and buy it in a sale. I'm sorry Obsedian, you deserve better ;-;
Though it isn't like I have nothing to play. So I don't feel too bad. But fuck the Bloodborne hype, THIS NEEDS EQUAL HYPING.

Really wish they were making a new Fallout, apart from the engine being outdated and buggy as fuck it was a really good game.

Edit: Teddyloid (who did P&SG OST) was the guy who did Me!Me!Me! music too? Well... I'm not surprised honestly. Just didn't know.

Zenfalcia

Only reason I'm not getting PoE is because I can't afford to yet. I'm gonna have to cheapskate them and buy it in a sale. I'm sorry Obsedian, you deserve better ;-;
Though it isn't like I have nothing to play. So I don't feel too bad. But fuck the Bloodborne hype, THIS NEEDS EQUAL HYPING.

Really wish they were making a new Fallout, apart from the engine being outdated and buggy as fuck it was a really good game.
Too much hype, too little money.
Wow, I didn't expect so many NeoGAF easter eggs. Its pretty cool. I'll get it when its on sale and I don't have too many Megaten games on my backlog.
Imagine if there was a BestGaf reference... I bet there isn't one.

Oh jeez. I just popped into the Pillars of Eternity review thread.
I don't need it. I don't need it. I don't need it. I don't need it. I'm sure my laptop could run it. I don't need it. Idontneedit.

Bloodborne Spoilers
What the fuck!?
Something just grabbed me, lift me un the air, almost killed me and afflicted me with something called frenzy and just put me back down again. What the fuck happened.
Lol.
The thing that grabbed you is invisible. Also you gained an insight because your character is like "what"

360pages

Usually would vote for Dub, I actually don't even think the Panty and Stocking dub is bad, but I just watched it sub first so I guess I prefer it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom