• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenfalcia

The worst part about it all is I only dropped the anime because I got broed of waiting and read the manga. I STILL READ THE MANGA.

I don't read manga, but man after that anime ended I don't think I could handle another minute of bleach. It would've actually had a decent ending too if it didn't go on for another 50 episode for literally no reason.

It's out in Japan. I need Xseed to localize it ASAP.

I wanna blow it up on the big screen and leave my door wide open. Its the only way to play a Senran Kagura game.

I don't read manga, but man after that anime ended I don't think I could handle another minute of bleach. It would've actually had a decent ending too if it didn't go on for another 50 episode for literally no reason.

The Fullbringer stuff was literally the most filler of anything ever. If I was a stronger man, I would've dropped Bleach completely then...

I'm pretty sure once I remember what anime I watched when I was a young teenager, I'll probably roll over and cringe to death. I'm blocking it all out.

Aizen
is making Bleach kinda almost maybe worth reading again.

Aizen's back? You know what, alright.

Gonna guess Ichigo had to team up with him to fight the Quincy boss guy but then it all turned out it was part of Aizen's plan to do whatever and now he's the true villain.

How far off am I?

Skrams

Why does Liam have to be so handsome?
This is what happens when you murder a deer and bathe in its blood before the age of 6. It's the secret to eternal youth and growing cool beards.
I think thats a good place to stop for today. Stuck on another boss i found with 30 hours played.
It's scary to me that this will end eventually. I'm hoping to get another good week out of exploring everything out of it.
So far the only game I've played from this year is ReREmake.

It's not like anyone else here actually plays video games anyway. It's fine.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Aizen's back? You know what, alright.

Gonna guess Ichigo had to team up with him to fight the Quincy boss guy but then it all turned out it was part of Aizen's plan to do whatever and now he's the true villain.

How far off am I?

Pretty far off because he's only been back for like three or four chapters. So he's done very little. But what he HAS done has been fairly awesome.
He just helped some of the Shinigami fight off fragments of the Soul King that were attacking them. Took them all out in one shot while still bound to the prison chair thing he's been in.

I forgot to mention that I woke up this morning to rhythmic thudding above me. Someone was having a funner morning than I did. I made coffee and tried to remember how much of a little weab I was over my life time.

Zenfalcia

I think they're a sexually transmitted disease. Should probably stay away.
Thanks! I heard this thing called.. Fuh un is also something I should avoid?
I forgot to mention that I woke up this morning to rhythmic thudding above me. Someone was having a funner morning than I did. I made coffee and tried to remember how much of a little weab I was over my life time.
image.php

Zenfalcia

Okingjrr

That's a funner morning than what most of us have.

You should've took a broom and bang it up on the ceiling and matched their rhythm.

Don't get sucked into that rhythm!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom