• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
RealishGAF

I kinda had a realization that I am like Yosuke from P4 minus the homophobia. I try hard to be noticed and seek attention since other aspects of my life are unfufilling

Guess I owe SKLA an apology

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys and 1 other items. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1017067.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (RecursiveFault, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

One Way Heroics -- MB-ED9421D877C808DB - Taken by E_Darkness. 3 entrants total.
Beat Hazard Ultra -- MB-2BC43BAEE4A2C18D - Taken by Ultimate_Trainer. 1 entrants total.
vRvbDCu.png
t1cxE6r.gif
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition (Origin) -- MB-5A11AD4658521CD6

t1427449292z1.png
CAW4HMLVEAE-p80.jpg:large

RainSD

Neo Member
That's pretty nice of you, I don't have a fully operating computer so I'll kindly pass.
RealishGAF

I kinda had a realization that I am like Yosuke from P4 minus the homophobia. I try hard to be noticed and seek attention since other aspects of my life are unfufilling

I believe everyone wants attention some sort of way, it's a pretty common thing.

Rizzi

Man, Chapter 4 Type 0 spoilers.
So the second after Aria opens her frikkin' mouth she gets wasted. Didn't see that coming.

Thanks for the giveaway.

Vodka tan is a fickle mistress. She will always hear your calls but the reception is hit or miss and some times the calls get dropped worse then me dropping the ball trying to come up with a clever analogy or something.
Anyway it's fine

Eh.

I just wish the people in my not GAF life noticed me more. I always feel overshadowed.

Huh why is 21 the legal drinking age?
thats such an odd number, why not 20?

I think it's based on the approximated age at which brains are fully matured and alcohol's influence won't hurt the development.

No real idea about the validity of any of this shit, though.

Oh, and happy birthday! Go get some bourbon bro!

I think it's based on the approximated age at which brains are fully matured and alcohol's influence won't hurt the development.

Vodka-Chan is best girl

Stay away from Tequila senpai...she is dangerous

No one cares.

Happy Birthday! Now you too can destroy your liver

Happy birthday.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KISAMA

It's 18 here.
Happy birthday.

Happy birthday, mang.

Thanks guys, also I'm probably not gonna drink, though my brother might make me drink a margarita.

Vodka-Chan is best girl

Stay away from Tequila senpai...she is dangerous

Vodka-chan is too much on her own. She's great in groups and works in a lot of them, but she's way too harsh to hangout with alone.

I can Tequila-senpai more than any other. She's pretty nice to me, but I really don't like her personality.

RealishGAF

Everyone in this thread owes me an apology in some form or another.

Nah, you'll never be as bad as Yosuke though.

Hiragana is for Japanese stuff, Katakana is for foreign words and animals and some other stuff. It's also used for made up names. It's not really about formal/casual stuff/cursive stuff. There actually was a cursive-live writing system but they said fuck it cause lol why. Look in the Super Robot Wars video for it. Also Kanji is an alphabet, some of the characters can't really stay by themselves I'm pretty sure so they're not exactly words. They just have meaning.

No do it though. It's not as hard as you think. You didn't learn English in a day

Dammit Carebear, What happened to your focus?!

Hey atleast try to learn the 46 basic characters... Its only double the alphabet.

It was too hard for me. I'll try again when I'm retired and have more time for this stuff.

Huh why is 21 the legal drinking age?
thats such an odd number, why not 20?
Also I became 21 an hour ago if anyone cares.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZED.

Vodka-chan best gerl

Vodka-chan is too much on her own. She's great in groups and works in a lot of them, but she's way too harsh to hangout with alone.

I can Tequila-senpai more than any other. She's pretty nice to me, but I really don't like her personality.

Vodka chan is just fine for me. She wouldn't do the fade, she would have the decency to tell me she was no longer interested.

Dating is a cruel and mysterious jogo

Zenfalcia

I was referring to New Waves. I don't even know why I'm reading it. I don't think I like it that much ;-;

Also Liam doesn't like mecha?? Waaaahhhhhhhhhtttt?
Oh, i dunno, it's entertaining? Cool fight scenes. Why don't you read the rest of tge list, there's still a few left.

He probably doesn't love it, but has nothing against it?

Mokoi

Banned
If you got ds2 for steams go place your summon sign in front of the Pursuer place. I'm too drunk for this solo shit.

Eh.

I just wish the people in my not GAF life noticed me more. I always feel overshadowed.
I have that same wish. Outside of this thread I'm lonely and I know how I can fix it but I feel myself slipping back into the same bullshit I've been dealing with for years, but I'm not doing anything about it.

Anyway, you had a successful date the other day right? You are doing something right. The people who really matter will notice you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom