• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.

RainSD

Neo Member
I should explore the Lecture Building some then.

Third phase is a bitch. Try to save your heals and flame paper til then. Being in the vicinity of him causes poison, so try to buy some time to for the poison to fade.
Watch out for the grab. It has a very easy tell, but the hitbox is deceptive.

I'm not bananaman, but: Only
a few attacks instantly poison, just bring antidotes and munch em during the fight.
HOLY FUCK THAT FIGHT GOT SO INTENSE TOWARDS THE END.

Thanks for the help again!

Jacob's Ladder! Which is not really a horror movie but it certainly influenced Silent Hill. So gewd.
image.php

Imagine this staring at you from a dark hallway.

Not gonna lie, it would be the first cat I would be willing to risk allergic reactions in order to keep it. Espurr is one of my favourite designs

Jman014

Not gonna lie, it would be the first cat I would be willing to risk allergic reactions in order to keep it. Espurr is one of my favourite designs

image.php
image.php

twins

It helps that I do not have a Ps4

Still super jelly. I want to fight the hunters.
You can eat the corpses of hunters as the monster in Evolve. Lol sorry I'm being a smartass atm
WHICH ONE DO I SHOOT!?

BOTH

It seems that I had beat the game. Final boss is cool looking, but not final boss material.

I felt like I skipped a lot of things. I need a moment to absorb what I'm feeling.

Oh man, I'm super stoked to jump back into the hunt with a new weapon...Tomorrow.

Tonight I sleep.

Am I the first one to beat the game in the thread?

Oh man, I'm super stoked to jump back into the hunt with a new weapon...Tomorrow.

Tonight I sleep.

Am I the first one to beat the game in the thread?

No, someone else did. I'm an asshole and can't remember who it was though.
EDIT: Never mind, I thought Taco did beat it.

I agree with Pat, this seems like we are taunting.... something. But on the other hand fuck it. Put the Lance on the moon

Everything is so fucked. ;___;

I didn't realize it was the final boss til it was too late.

To be fair, nearly every boss could have been a final boss. Damn, Bloodborne has a ton of good bosses.

I fought him once, but intentionally lost.
Did you collect the 3 umbilical cords or no?

I fought him once, but intentionally lost.
Did you collect the 3 umbilical cords or no?

I collected one, and returned to the dream, to see everything on fire. It was fine tho, saw the second ending
I can guess what the first ending is
and has a new incentive to get back in the hunt!

That's what I guessed. I'll jump back into the hunt to find the Umbilical Cords tomorrow.

I'm not sure whether youre suppose to just have them in your inventory or if youre suppose to consume them all. I consumed them, so i guess ill find out when im done with Chalice Dungeons.

BB spoilers

I was informed by everyone in the OT that
the boss in the prison and the prison area itself isn't the fourth area and I should get the hell out. Leave it to From and Miyazaki to literally drag you to a late game area and fuck you up.

BB spoilers

I was informed by everyone in the OT that
the boss in the prison and the prison area itself isn't the fourth area and I should get the hell out. Leave it to From and Miyazaki to literally drag you to a late game area and fuck you up.

Its more a middle game area. Not late. I however managed to beast the darkbeast on my first trip after getting kidnapped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom