• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure.... they did have the
hunters garb
but they could have bought it from the merchant or they found it.

But cosidering the 2nd boss is widely considered harder than the first, I doubt it.
Considering how many people I know completely missed the first boss, it isn't that unlikely.

Xiraiya

Oh right a bit late but I eventually watched the ZOE2 Video, looked as good as I expected it to, ZOE has always been this weird thing where I knew about it when it came out and that they were Hideo games so I was like "That's gotta be pretty good, it looks hype" and never ended up in a situation where I could play either one.

I remember in Twin Snakes though that Otacon has a ZOE poster in his lab and they even showed a 5 second clip from the anime while he was talking about the kind of anime that got him into robotics which I thought was a pretty cool little crossover.
dSzeGM.jpg

Something about the hightech theme Kojima had going in ZOE2 and MGS2 and even ZOE2's theme remind me so much of .Hack//.

Okingjrr

Mechaweek kicks fucking ass and I'm anxious for the remaining videos.

Hell of a time to be alive.
All these hype hour long videos are awesome. I hate having end of the semester projects ;_;

lol, thread got locked so hard.

I'm pretty hype for the next super robo week video since I hadn't have time to catch up on sbf lps
Activating the hype thrusters!
Good morning BestGAF.
Mornin'

The Bloodborne LP starts next week. Then we can always talk about it.
Those discussions will be about how bad they are at the game. :p

That's actually the version that I own, unfortunately. I couldn't remember which one actually ended up getting the patch. I might spring for the PS3 version now.
I have the 360 version as well. I forgot which version was the bad one and impulse bought it a few weeks ago.
It's fine tho.

Oberon

Banned
When I play BB, the one thing I always think about is : Plague is going to be so mad about this unrealistic and dumb ( and cool) weapons. This game better has Katanas in it!

Minor Bloodborne
I love that failing or winning against a boss gets you insight. It's not only the character mimicking the players gain of knowledge from having fought it, but it means newbie/bad players can get insight for attempting the boss, which means they can't literally run out of insight from Co-op.

RainSD

Neo Member
Minor Bloodborne
I love that failing or winning against a boss gets you insight. It's not only the character mimicking the players gain of knowledge from having fought it, but it means newbie/bad players can get insight for attempting the boss, which means they can't literally run out of insight from Co-op.
I wish something similar to boss souls were in the game, I run out of blood echo so quickly. :(

Sorry, this is the Bloodborne thread, the SBFP thread has been closed until Bloodborne dies.
Super Best Friends? Never heard of 'em.

Nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenope

N
O
P
E

Zenfalcia

Anyone see that the Preacher AMC adaptation is going to be really rocky? I'm super nervous.

I find that I'm only getting anxious because of adaptations of shit. Be it manga or comic books.

I pray to god that Yamada kun doesn't suck.
Psstt.. Yamada-kun will probably suck.
I wish I could play more..... but exams.

I made the mistake of getting my dick wet in blood, then taking it out.

I feel uncomfortable now.
It's fine, just use it as motivation to help you push on forward until you finally get through all the work to finally push down BloodBorne-chan and take the plunge into the blood.
Co-op fighting games. That's what we need. Like that Street Fighter Alpha mode
We need co-op everything. Co-op makes everything better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom