• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It all depends on the type of drunk you are. Luckily I'm a very laughy and jokey drunk, which makes it very easy to get laid, since women just want to have fun while drinking, so I'm apparently a good time to be around.

Just hope you're not an angry drunk, they're the worst.
I'm judging the talking based on my dad and the other thing on how I am when I have caffeine in me
I feel like I'd just laugh a lot.
Yeah I'd probably be super dumb trying to not act drunk too
Man, why can't NA have cool arcades like Japan.
Because we're baka gaijins
also money and dumb people

Ants

i saw my sister reading a book today

i think bestgaf will find her choice of literature most amusing

4wWcS80.png

Man I wanna go to Round 1 but it seems like the one I can go to isn't that great. I could probably not care enough to go anyways

Well, alcohol does give you confidence generally, liquid courage and all.

I just realized, there's a bar three blocks from my house... I might pop in and see what's going on there.
I was also basing it on that. Good luck

That's because you don't feel shame. For the rest us humans, it's not fun waking up next to some nasty as hell troll.

I wake up next to them, do it again sober, strut out like a champ and jive on home. You gotta care less about everything, man. Life is way more fun that way.

"Oh no I slept with a not very attractive girl!" Take that and just think "Hell, yeah, got laid bro." instead.

He knows it all, too. We met in first grade.

Gooood, good.

Am I going to be lost, considering this is a spin off of a mainline series I never played?
No.

But once you're done with it, there is a collection of supplementary material called Grimoire Nier that expands on the world and its connection to Drakengard. But it's not necessary to enjoying the game as is (though you'll better appreciate it after the fact).

Man I wanna go to Round 1 but it seems like the one I can go to isn't that great. I could probably not care enough to go anyways
I'd say its at least worth taking a look right? Mine has that terrible Project Diva game where it doesn't give ya a controller and both new and old fight games like TTT2, Ultra, SSFIV, Tatsunoko, and a Gundam fighting game. House of the Dead IV is pretty cool over there.

I dunno how to work the Initial D machines over there, but its an option.

Yeah. I can't beat it.
It healed 12 times. And not a single time could I stop it. I even hit the damn thing 9 times while it was healing

I'd say its at least worth taking a look right? Mine has that terrible Project Diva game where it doesn't give ya a controller and both new and old fight games like TTT2, Ultra, SSFIV, Tatsunoko, and a Gundam fighting game. House of the Dead IV is pretty cool over there.
I keep checking the website to see cab playing prices AND THEY DON'T FUCKING SHOW SHIT. I don't understand, unless they're like actually charging for that shit now instead of giving credits like before? R1 pls

beinfilms

i saw my sister reading a book today

i think bestgaf will find her choice of literature most amusing

There was a period in my life when I watched Shane Dawson. I regret the lost time immensely.

I was going to say something witty here, but I've got nothing.

I wake up next to them, do it again sober, strut out like a champ and jive on home. You gotta care less about everything, man. Life is way more fun that way.

"Oh no I slept with a not very attractive girl!" Take that and just think "Hell, yeah, got laid bro." instead.
I wish I could. I don't know why it affects me though. I don't have super high standards. My only two rules are they can't be an asshole and I can't feel sick looking at them. Maybe it's just shock or something. Just first thing I see when I wake up. Bam! Grossness.

I keep checking the website to see cab playing prices AND THEY DON'T FUCKING SHOW SHIT. I don't understand, unless they're like actually charging for that shit now instead of giving credits like before? R1 pls
If your R1 is similar to mine, its 2Q for the older fight games and 4Q for the new ones. Initial D along with Project Diva and Taiko costed me 6 for some reason.

Both of my brothers were married by my age. I'm so happy I'm not engaged or married.

#SingleLife
Aaron gets it
If your R1 is similar to mine, its 2Q for the older fight games and 4Q for the new ones. Initial D along with Project Diva and Taiko costed me 6 for some reason.
I don't know what this means. They say "$1 off arcade packages with membership" AND LIST NO INFORMATION ABOUT THESE SUPPOSED PACKAGES ANYWHERE. I just want to play games on a fancy machine goddamnit tell me how much I need to pay you

I wish I could. I don't know why it affects me though. I don't have super high standards. My only two rules are they can't be an asshole and I can't feel sick looking at them. Maybe it's just shock or something. Just first thing I see when I wake up. Bam! Grossness.

When I wake up.
lOlPHVk.gif

When I see someone next to me.
WtYlRJ0.gif

Not wanting do anything when you're bored is awful.

I don't know what this means. They say "$1 off arcade packages with membership" AND LIST NO INFORMATION ABOUT THESE SUPPOSED PACKAGES ANYWHERE. I just want to play games on a fancy machine goddamnit tell me how much I need to pay you

I'm guessing Q is quarters.

I fought him recently and was only doing double digits per attack
I have A scaling and 30 skill,
some parts of him take like no damage the hind legs specifically, but you can use them to stun him and get the visceral attack. I did like 130 per hit to the head, and 16 to the back legs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom