• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I think I've beaten every single boss in the game in BB except the final one. Does anyone know if there's a boss list out there?

I only ask because beating the final boss
instantly pushes you into NG+

mike0dude

I went to the Barcade that Woolie sometime talked about so I could meet up with him and give him the Custom Robo save file, the place was pretty dead, and has been since they stopped allowing people to bring their own consoles because it fucked up all their monitors.
that pretty much killed the Montreal FGC from what i heard because that's where they had a lot of the tournaments since we don't have arcades.
to be fair the people that went there for tournaments didn't really buy a lot of stuff,
maybe a drink or two but then just spent hours playing.
which is most likely not very profitable.

Drinking should be a fun thing. If you don't like it and don't want to do it then don't. But don't let a preconceived notion that it is bad ruin it for you. I fully support everyone trying it once.

Fuck you too dok.
<3
But seriously, if you don't wanna drink, don't. It's not a big deal.

Been there, drank that. All hangovers are created equal, so I've been staying away from alcohol.

I won't be the guy that eggs others to jump on it either. To each their own.

Been there, drank that. All hangovers are created equal, so I've been staying away from alcohol.

I won't be the guy that eggs others to jump on it either. To each their own.
image.php

Couldn't resist.

Best way to just get smashed is take a regular water bottle and drink about 1/3 of the water and replace it with vodka. Add a Hawaiian Punch packet. You can't taste the vodka and you don't get really hung over since your drinking a bunch of water. It's how I made it through college.

image.php

Couldn't resist.

Best way to just get smashed is take a regular water bottle and drink about 1/3 of the water and replace it with vodka. Add a Hawaiian Punch packet. You can't taste the vodka and you don't get really hung over since your drinking a bunch of water. It's how I made it through college.

I'm actually really surprised I haven't thought of that. Gonna have to try that in a few weeks when I have some more down time.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Ive been on a mecha high thanks to xenoblade X and now I go to best friends channel and they've been having mecha weeks? Gonna have myself a good time.

Ive been on a mecha high thanks to xenoblade X and now I go to best friends channel and they've been having mecha weeks? Gonna have myself a good time.
You ain't the only one whose been on that high. I've been ODing like crazy on some Armored Core. Mechaweek in particular brought it out of me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom