• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.

beinfilms

I might get it actually. Tabletop games are always good.

The only thing about it is that you need people to play it with. It's a lot of fun if you do.

My friend decided that there wasn't a good Settlers of Catan mod for it, so she made her own. (It took her about 2 weeks, with no experience moding and modeling, and with other stuff going on) We played it tonight, and it was a lot of fun, although I got super salt.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Guys, I kiiinnndda want to like play mechwarrior 2, is it possible to buy such a old game today(digitally), I want to play a game where I can adjust the fucking weight of the shit on my mech to build the most big dick G mech ever.

beinfilms

People. Go buy Tabletop Simulator. I just realized that there is Metal Gear Risk. We could have a best frienders play of it (since the wireless stuff actually works pretty well). I need to check the quality of the mod, but this could be super awesome...

Edit: Also, probably the best way to play Cards Against Humanity over the internet.

Guys, I kiiinnndda want to like play mechwarrior 2, is it possible to buy such a old game today(digitally), I want to play a game where I can adjust the fucking weight of the shit on my mech to build the most big dick G mech ever.
Lots of DOS games have been ported up, but in this case, I think you just gotta find it online, I'm fairly sure it's abandonware.

You could also get Mechwarrior 4, I hear good things.

There're just too many lines of spoilered text, so I felt left out and wanted to join in. What, uh, is up with you? Wrestlemania is on Sunday... Yep.
I went to a cheap theater a town over and watched American Sniper. It was good.

So I invaded a guy and ran through this area I'd been having trouble with and came to a switch that dropped what looks like a fetus into a pit. I don't know how I've messed up his game, but it feels like a big deal
In N
ightmare of demsis? That is the thing causing the frenzy. You helped him out and potentially gave him a free slab if he makes it over there :p

Bought and powered up a
Stakedriver
, sorry Pimp Cane
Yeeyee. That thing has brought me through the game.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Lots of DOS games have been ported up, but in this case, I think you just gotta find it online, I'm fairly sure it's abandonware.

You could also get Mechwarrior 4, I hear good things.

Does 4 still make me feel like im controlling a goddamn mecha with 100 switches and buttons

Probably. I only played 2 myself, way back in the day.

Speed runs for this game are gonna be nuts,

I guess i pretty much did Speed Run it. However, speed runners dont have the luxury of being on NG+ with a fully upgraded weapon and at a riduously high level because of chalice dungeons. Now im down to just 1 Trophy left till i platinum it. Im gonna upload my drunk run to youtube.

BB final(?) boss
Easily my favorite final souls boss.
I guess i pretty much did Speed Run it. However, speed runners dont have the luxury of being on NG+ with a fully upgraded weapon and at a riduously high level because of chalice dungeons. Now im down to just 1 Trophy left till i platinum it. Im gonna upload my drunk run to youtube.
Glad you got the whole thing, that's a pretty rad video to have.

Rean

How good do you think the game is compared to the previous ones?

Idk why but I'm craving rhythm games really bad right now
Soon
tumblr_nkfpatyQO11si48w3o4_r1_500.gif
I'm so disappointed the Love Live Vita game is bad. I have a fever and the only cure now is Dancing All Night.

What's wrong with it?

DkS was my first game and I couldn't learn how to parry, I know he's not even that bad without the parry, but goddammit, I died more there than the whole game.

It was my first Souls game too, I didn't parry and I beat him on my first try with a goddamn Battle Axe. Gwyn is real shit.

I think the boss I had the hardest time on was Nito for some reason.

So I decided to watch both Maxamillians week of Jojo and his Yo video games jojo video, and the first video is great cause they dont even pretend to know what the fuck theyre looking at and its fun to see non jojo fans look into this universe, but the yo video games video is just painful cause theres a guy in it who knows a little bit about the series but mostly only about Part 3 and is saying so much wrong information like calling Will zeppeli one of the D'arby brothers and not knowing which one Is Johnathan or Joseph and saying theres no part 7 the worst one is just him saying "I have no idea who this is" when they put it on Ceaser.

DkS was my first game and I couldn't learn how to parry, I know he's not even that bad without the parry, but goddammit, I died more there than the whole game.

It was my first Souls game too, I didn't parry and I beat him on my first try with a goddamn Battle Axe. Gwyn is real shit.

I think the boss I had the hardest time on was Nito for some reason.

Other than the obvious O&S, Four Kings gave me a good amount trouble until I realized that they're weak as hell in close combat.

Oh jeez
I gave an item to the church hunter and he killed the Queen of Cainhurst. I killed him in turn and found a lump of her flesh stuck to the chair, and she's still alive

Oh jeez
I gave an item to the church hunter and he killed the Queen of Cainhurst. I killed him in turn and found a lump of her flesh stuck to the chair, and she's still alive

Yea im just lucky i joined the Queen's cult first so i got the weapon before he went and killed her. Then i also killed him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom