• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
But he's so pretty.

Not as pretty as Dio

tumblr_mbfzq7C3Ma1qcqepho1_400.gif

Hey, guys, I said this last night, but it was like the middle of the night, so only a few people saw it:

Tabletop Simulator ($15 on Steam) has online capability, and has a fuckton of games, including both Metal Gear Risk, and Cards Against Humanity (with all expansions, including a Canadian one I didn't even know existed)

It's kinda great.

Thanks for the heads up, that seems really cool. I'll probably grab it if it goes on sale again.

Numb

I didn't know it was in Paris, else I would've gone.
Not really, I'm not that into the fitegames

The tournament itself is good but i am talking about the eSportsness and all the anime intros. Ghost in the shell is playing and NGE themes were playing too. It is amazing.

Okingjrr

The tournament itself is good but i am talking about the eSportsness and all the anime intros. Ghost in the shell is playing and NGE themes were playing too. It is amazing.

I was pleasantly surprised when I heard those. This is my first fighting game tournament stream and it's pretty decent.

Numb

I was pleasantly surprised when I heard those. This is my first fighting game tournament stream and it's pretty decent.

I hope you check out more.
You can feel the hype and can be overwhelmed by it which is great.
I have seen too many streams that i lost count years ago.

Numb

There's so much salt on screen, it's amazing.
I'll check out more if I have the time.

There are weekly streams but it is easier to watch the major tournaments. Start with those. You dont have to dedicate time on a weekly bases and you can get alot of entertainment out of it.
Higher stakes too and the salt flows deep.

I think most people have zero patience to look for stuff in the game nowadays.

There's looking for secrets and then there's having to burn every tree in a section of the map.
But I don't know where to bomb walls and stuff UT.

Not everyone is good at old school stuff. Its probably why I would be rubbish at P2

P2 IS is easy as fuck. Only P2 EP is hard and that's more artificial difficulty than anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom