• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recommend any good 40k books?

If you are interested in the history of 40k then first 4 books of The horus Heresy are all good. Flight of the Eisenstein is amazing. For good war books in the 40k universe Gaunt's Ghosts. Angels of Darkness is a good read. Almost anything by Dan Abnett or Gav Thorpe.

If you think that's magic, the Wii U gamepad is black magic. Vita remote play is janky compared to that.

sw50sw8sw578.gif

The Wii U is something special with it's Gamepad though. Once the Third Party support is sorted out, Wii U is the console choice.

kewlmyc

If you think that's magic, the Wii U gamepad is black magic. Vita remote play is janky compared to that.

I tried playing on the Wii U Gamepad from the toilet once and it said the connection was bad (same floor just 2 walls away). Vita had no problem. Don't let this person feed you lies. :p

Motherfucker.
I'm more of a skeleton now than ever.

Did you drop you shield
and save it
?

And honestly, why should they? It's not very powerful and there's no install base, there's no reason for them to put their games on it.

The install base numbers now are the same numbers as the 360 last gen during the same time. Once that holiday season comes, those numbers will rise up. Bayo 2/Smash are going to move units and I hope that convinced third parties that Wii U can draw people an sell software(hopefully).

You know what at least the newest Shitstorm can cheer me up

http://youtu.be/4Xk6GM0cYn4
http://superbestfriendsplay.com/?p=7305

You done good.

I owe you a chocolate milk.

Me either. I've heard it in several places now and I still don't fully get it.

Is it like, child internet, or something? Because Fisher Price as far as build quality goes is pretty good.

This is the first time I ever heard the phrase "Fisher Price Internet".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom