• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oberon

Banned
How about one with just Jigglypuff in bone form but Nozomi is the same?

Fine, here you got your Waifu back

QPiTddl.png

Edzi

These threads are impossible to keep up with... It's almost pointless to try.

So, I might be kinda late to the party, but how/what system was everyone playing Ultimax on? I've been playing it on PS3 for a few days now, and it might be fun to get some games in with you guys eventually.

croten

So, I might be kinda late to the party, but how/what system was everyone playing Ultimax on? I've been playing it on PS3 for a few days now, and it might be fun to get some games in with you guys eventually.

Most people play it on PS3 as I'm aware

Ps3 pretty much exclusively.

You don't need to keep up with the conversation. Just contribute anything Zaibatsu related and begin a conversation.

The Ultimax players are mainly PS3. Pat plays too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom