• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oberon

Banned
Quick question:
Why does Wii Fit Trainer Praise the sun and then shoot a beam of light?
And why is She/He so strong?

On one hand, I'm glad the weekend's over because I'm back on campus and it's the only thing that is keeping me from wasting the rest of my time on Hyrule Warriors.

But on the other I have a CS project due in two days and I'm spending my time in this thread instead of working on it, oh fuck what am I doing.

On one hand, I'm glad the weekend's over because I'm back on campus and it's the only thing that is keeping me from wasting the rest of my time on Hyrule Warriors.

But on the other I have a CS project due in two days and I'm spending my time in this thread instead of working on it, oh fuck what am I doing.

I'm currently not working on a poster that's due tomorrow.
How do we feel about 2 stock instead of 3?

Duplolas

Banned
Christ. You guys are tearing through OT's faster than Liam dies in Dark Souls.

Edit:

I'm still not even a Member yet.

Hey Arclight

tumblr_nchpouFvVB1rhgxx1o1_500.png

BossRush

When are we going to have "Best Friend Neogaf movie livestream adventure" Where we just watch a bunch of spooky movies on livestream and have fun.

When are we going to have "Best Friend Neogaf movie livestream adventure" Where we just watch a bunch of spooky movies on livestream and have fun.

But I don't like horror movies! I vote we watch every entry in the amazing Halloween town series. It has a skeleton cab driver!

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
the correct thread title, unfortunately I was busy working whilst you all were ushering in the 5th thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom