• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, some live in the other release date hell.

Oh man, considering how Atlus treats that place, I'd almost rather be in jail.

Yo, I'm Irish not Australian

image.php

Now it makes sense.

I think he pretty much has been considering we always make him make the threads.

Well MormaPope used to it right?

He/she disappeared...

What are you guys gonna be for halloween? I was a skeleton(unironically) last time.

I dunno. I was thinking Gears of War guy, but the games are already too dated & hated on.
It helps I look close enough to Marcus Fenix.

But I have no idea right now. Maybe I'll just get a skeleton suit and dance all night.

Alfebit

Banned
Yeah, Morma popped back in OT3 I believe to compliment Chao on the thread and then promptly disappeared again.

Drunk.

IM DRINKING ALL OF THE ADULT CHOCOLATE MILK ON HALLOWEEN!

Don't drink adult chocolate milk. It's disgusting. Alcohol and milk does not mix!

Okingjrr

Yea, I'll leave for now.
My internet might be at cause this time.

Then again, I saw creeper's connection only had 1 bar in the lobby menu, idk.

Acerac

Banned
It's no problem. We actually have no idea why. Guess the mods think they're fine for gaming side.

I get you, I wouldn't complain if I was given immunity from banishment to community. Just seems wildly inconsistent, given how the thread is specifically for a community of people... but hey, moves to community have never made sense. Sorry for the thread shitting, have fun guys. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom