• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry, I'm willing to bet these guys are banned because it's pseduo-permaweather.

I severely doubt that Kyorge is going to get banned. It's new ability is pretty much rain, with a nonexistant buff. Primal Groudon, that's a possibly.

Groudon goes from a sunstarter to a fucking mega tank, who biggest weakness is completely nullified by its ability. I don't see any justification on why it would be allowed to play in Ubers.

Team Aqua sounds like the least threatening ever. #TeamMagma

Yup, that's probably the main reason it's so much. I like reading, so I really didn't mind myself. I read the whole thing in a day too.

I'll stick with it for a bit, but I may end up dropping it. How's Onani Master?

300px-Omega_Ruby_Alpha_Sapphire_Team_Magma_Grunts.png

Yus.

Or just cute pokemon art.

Team Aqua 4 lyfe.

I severely doubt that Kyorge is going to get banned. It's new ability is pretty much rain, with a nonexistant buff. Primal Groudon, that's a possibly.

Groudon goes from a sunstarter to a fucking mega tank, who biggest weakness is completely nullified by its ability. I don't see any justification on why it would be allowed to play in Ubers.

I guess we'll see. Tier decisions are way above my head when it comes to Pokemon.

Squishy3

I think Naruto is the best out of the three, because despite his shit life he always tried to smile and what not. He was a somewhat darker take of the goofy hero because honestly everyone hated him at the start and thought he was shit.

Sakura sucks, and she has no goals outside of Sasuke and Naruto. I still actually have no idea what her dreams are outside those two characters.

Sasuke was actually kind of cool in part one, but hot damn did they ruin him in part 2. He is a big ass, like unapologeticly so. How he treated Karin and his new team made me hate him forever. (In context, Karin is a girl that ditched her job, went with him, saved his life five times at that point. "along with everyone else on his new team" and even went with him to make sure he was safe when he left their other two friends for dead)

Do you know what he does the moment she is taken hostage? Stabs right through her and tries to get Sakura to finish her off, I honestly don't know how anyone could like him after that.
Doesn't Naruto still not know he and Karin are related?

Guys I'm five episodes into Nozaki-kun and I love this show it's so damn good! Every episode has been great so far and I seriously love every single character. It's so good.

well i just read the first volume and a half of Onani Master and then my local manga wii u pad died. I like how serious it takes itself, and the Death Note and Code Geass references are very welcome, I'm sure I'm missing more references.

Zenfalcia

well i just read the first volume and a half of Onani Master and then my local manga wii u pad died. I like how serious it takes itself, and the Death Note and Code Geass references are very welcome, I'm sure I'm missing more references.

What do you think about the story and premise? At least so far.

Yeah! It's good, right?

What do you think about the story and premise? At least so far.

yeah so far its pretty good,
The girl who is taking advantage of Kurasawa (can't remember her name) just confronted him on the class trip and they are getting on the ferris wheel is where I left off
I'm curious as to where it goes
That's only the first book. The rest of them get better as he improves and branches into his own thing.

I'm just fucking around, I read 3 of the books a few years back

Zenfalcia

yeah so far its pretty good,
The girl who is taking advantage of Kurasawa (can't remember her name) just confronted him on the class trip and they are getting on the ferris wheel is where I left off
I'm curious as to where it goes.

Call her squirrel girl.
That part was super interesting. It kinda surprised me that she would want to go that far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom