• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like how people are posting that they will play the Soul Sac games when I asked if playing all of them was the right way to do it lol. I'll take that as a yes though. Maybe I should learn to English better. Also holy shit
Keiji Inafune
worked on them. I can't even

360pages

There are actually lot of decent stories on the site that I write on. Though I wish some of them could be longer and with more detail, I like them for a quick and free read even if a lot of them are not completed yet.

ultimax

Caim is the best.
kanye-blank-stare.gif

360pages

I just realized some similarities to JoJo bizarre adventure had with the Pokemon Adventure Manga. Especially the constantly shifting protagonist and the weird ways everyone use their pokemon.

Oh yeah, I also finished Alien Isolation. A little bit too long, but fucking fantastic game. I also feel kinda proud I was able to make it through a horror game that actually had me scared and not wanting to go on at times.

What happens when they get thrown out at the same time?

Primal Groudon is probably way slower, so it'll get the ability activated and Kyogre will be doomed. UNLESS they address this issue with some sort of intermediate weather or a specific system or something. Either way, it's not as one-sided as it used to be...

It's fine tho.
It lays it on thick.
Kurosawa talking to best grill now.

Oh my god, there's so much text. Why is there so much text? Why?

It's not fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine.

Also this happens to.

These should be okay, since none of them have watermarks right?

From MangaGAF.

2. Regarding manga scanlations.

So to repeat, DO NOT link to any manga scanlations websites or ask where to read manga.

If you post a panel or page, there should be no logo of any site on it.

Primal Groudon is probably way slower, so it'll get the ability activated and Kyogre will be doomed. UNLESS they address this issue with some sort of intermediate weather or a specific system or something. Either way, it's not as one-sided as it used to be...

The Base stats leaked. They both have the same base speed, 90.

360pages

Oh my god, there's so much text. Why is there so much text? Why?

It's not fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine.

From MangaGAF.

2. Regarding manga scanlations.

So to repeat, DO NOT link to any manga scanlations websites or ask where to read manga.

If you post a panel or page, there should be no logo of any site on it.

No logos. So I'm fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom