• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Man, watching Fisticuffs, they don't even know that Michael Jackson Skeleton was already a thing in the Ghosts music video.

o2gJiS2.gif

You forgot to check before it shipped and now you paid the ultimate price. If you reapplied the 2 day shipping to it earlier in the week it would've arrived today. :p

FylKxwC.gif

I was checking it every hour every day this week. I have no idea what this means.

Either way. I'm canceling all my amazon preorders from now on. If I want it the day of ill go fucking get it myself. Fucking pieces of shit amazon can all go fuck off.

What I miss for the past 9 hours?

Lewd stuff in spoiler
feel when youre reading a doujin that starts off pure and then gets all NTR and shit

Oh yeah, finally got around to listening to the latest Friendcast (more often than not I don't have time to listen right when it goes up). After listening to the very end, TJ Combo's new theme has been stuck in my head all day and I can't stop listening to it.

Reminded me of just how fucking good the new KI's soundtrack is, holy shit.

What I miss for the past 9 hours?

Lewd stuff in spoiler
feel when youre reading a doujin that starts off pure and then gets all NTR and shit
Selfies. No one expected anything.
That shit leaves you feeling dirty
Oh yeah, finally got around to listening to the latest Friendcast (more often than not I don't have time to listen right when it goes up). After listening to the very end, TJ Combo's new theme has been stuck in my head all day and I can't stop listening to it.

Reminded me of just how fucking good the new KI's soundtrack is, holy shit.
DAMN STRAIGHT. So good

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Haha, everyone on my friend's list is either playing bayonetta or hyrule warriors with a select few on the internet browser and netflix and one on miiverse.

That fucker Reggie has a Master Sword in his office??

I want a Master Sword and Hylian Shield in my office ;_;

Even that DJ Deadmau5 has one!

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I saw him and thought that and then saw that everyone else also thought that. Feels good.

Also I'm jelly of everyone that has Bayo 2 because it gives you both. I never got 1.

If you go to my page on miiverse you can see my sick gold I made of the first chapter of bayo 1 for the first time on normal difficulty, It was like this game was made for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom