• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huh, that's pretty interesting.

I got a fetish of being taken advantage of, by an older female, in a position of authority. I don't know why, nor do I care. I love it. Younger girls just can't fill the niche of older woman, who know what they are doing.

Normally, this can just stick to fantasy, but in high school, when I had some attractive teachers, man, I was begging to become a news story. I hate how it's a thing that I'm in to, because instead of reacting with outrage, like society demands, I'm wondering why it never happened to me.

There are worse fetishes to have... Trust me... There are...

Synchro is complete bullshit. So much broken nonsense. Everything I've seen of XYZ has been underwhelming.
Oh trust me the current meta for XYZ is 10x worse than synchro.
Can I use my scrub
X-sabers
competitively? I hated the meta where E drags and Prophecy were the only meta.

Is there a Yu-Gi-Oh GAF?
I dunno I havent really played the current meta yet but apparently things are as bullshit as allways.
Dunno if theres a yugioh gaf have to check.

There are worse fetishes to have... Trust me... There are...

like those people who want to/do get their arms and legs chopped off for sexual pleasure or Foreverial Delitized?
sparky_changed_by_rafe15-d30ckxq.jpg

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

OH MY GOOOOOOOOODDDD!

AAAAAAAAH
Put a trigger warning on that shit.
Better put my
skeleton
away. Too spooky for here.
Alright, fine, here's my goddamn selfie. Might as well not be the only one to not do it.

There you go.

Romance does nothing for me unless yanderes are involved. It's the purest love.
Your hair is so flippant.

Oh ffs, let's not start talking about our fetishes. PLEASE.
LewdGAF strikes back.
Seriously though you guys, this is a touch overboard. This would be a good topic for IRC if we still had it, but oh well.
Hmm maybe I should make a yugioh thread...though would it be an OT or gaming...I mean its a game just not a video game...

Search first, ofc. There's likely a cardgame OT or something similar.

After I got Deadly Premonition working again,
(people weren't kidding, this is a terrible port. Like an actual bad PC port)
I'm having a lot of fun with it. Gameplay is rough at best and York is fucking brilliant. Also I really want to watch Twin Peaks still.

I guess after this I can watch the TBFP run of the game, I hear it's one of their best?

Agent Francis York Morgan, but please just call me York. That's what everyone calls me.

Squishy3

After I got Deadly Premonition working again,
(people weren't kidding, this is a terrible port. Like an actual bad PC port)
I'm having a lot of fun with it. Gameplay is rough at best and York is fucking brilliant. Also I really want to watch Twin Peaks still.

I guess after this I can watch the TBFP run of the game, I hear it's one of their best?

Agent Francis York Morgan, but please just call me York. That's what everyone calls me.
Make sure you have DPFix. Also, if the game locks up and freezes on a whiteish screen on a cutscene, just restart your PC. It fixes it, for whatever reason.

Zenfalcia

like those people who want to/do get their arms and legs chopped off for sexual pleasure or Foreverial Delitized?

Don't forget the fetish of people compressed into cubes, the one guy who's into tiles, and people getting off by being beaten up by strong women(edit: it's called schmoe i believe.). There's some quirky ones out there.

360pages

God damn, pokemon Card art is amazing, always have been.

Also, if you recommending weird stuff. The Sugar Bits webcomic is some fun, and features a lot of awesome moments and good art for a Webcomic. (Hell, I think the art is better than some Manga's I've read)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom