• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
That depends, choose your waifu.

hideo.kojima.490.jpg

shinji-mikami-profile-530px.jpg

Oh man, these two do things to me. Mmm.
Also, I want Koizumi from Nintendo in here. He made the good Zeldas.
And the good Marios.

Edit: Has Miyazaki been around lond enough to be considered for being thrown into this league of extraordinary gentlemen?

Yo holy shit Danny has been up to everything. Like why is he such an interesting dude?

I think it's mainly that he's had a normally eventful life combined with his general likable charm, on top of the fact that his generally college and under audience hasn't had as much of a chance to live as he has that makes him so alluring and interesting.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
So im using the search function(its weird) and i think this might be my first post here. Cant believe it was in OT 1.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=116521781&postcount=6874
I shiiled for Kof'
So, I decided to change the female lead from a Vampire into a Monster/ Vampire like creature. She is a decedent of Elizabeth Bathory who was a blood drinking dragon (At least in this story,) Who went to the down to find a Vampire that caused an event that needs to be punished.
Where can I read your work?

360pages

So im using the search function(its weird) and i think this might be my first post here. Cant believe it was in OT 1.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=116521781&postcount=6874
I shiiled for Kof'

Where can I read your work?

Oh, that one hasn't even been created yet, that one is going to be used for writing month. Though most of my work is posted online so far, I'm tempted to start writing that soon. But I still have about one more week before it starts.

Though if you are interested in my other work, I can PM it to you. Though they all need editing.

entered for dat Hometown
cant beat free and on the off chance a miracle happens and i win i can go ahead and get Tearaway Tuesday as well

Loco4Coco

Yo holy shit Danny has been up to everything. Like why is he such an interesting dude?

Why isn't he more successful (money wise). Before I stopped watching GameGrump he mentioned about quitting his job, for someone so talented and interesting I'm surprised he still held a day job.

I'm a little bummed out now. Everyone is this thread is 2handsome. I expected somebody not be. :p

But you already saw my ugly mug. I'm so ugly, and old woman once stopped me on the street to tell me that I was "Very dashing" and that I "Should have portraits made."
This is a true story that actually happened in real life.

I'm a little bummed out now. Everyone is this thread is 2handsome. I expected somebody not be. :p

Maybe I'm just being too prejudiced, but after the events of OT3 I expected some people to look like your stereotypical fedoracore nerd. I was greeted with a bunch of good looking gents instead.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Oh, that one hasn't even been created yet, that one is going to be used for writing month. Though most of my work is posted online so far, I'm tempted to start writing that soon. But I still have about one more week before it starts.

Though if you are interested in my other work, I can PM it to you. Though they all need editing.
What are your other previous works? I know the
korra one.
Selfish time

5uCVCec

GjTdrkg
I keep imagining you as takamura though.

Alfebit

Banned
But you already saw my ugly mug. I'm so ugly, and old woman once stopped me on the street to tell me that I was "Very dashing" and that I "Should have portraits made."
This is a true story that actually happened in real life.

You should get one done and hang it up over your mantle. Literal panty dropper.

360pages

What are your other previous works? I know the
korra one.

My original stuff is, a guy summons a lot of people from the past and needs to uncover the mystery of a vanishing book. This one is really slow paced, but it also has the most written for it at 10 chapters. And 28,000 words.

Another interesting one, that is only on the first chapter is weird alien creatures that jump into host that gives them powers. There is more to this, but it's only on one chapter. I also have a lot of one shots and on going stories.

These are just a small summary of the stuff I'm writing though.

I've looked into it, since my life is a joke and I like to play into that, but fuck that, hundreds of dollars for even shitty work.
Just get a shitty quality poster done of that Facebook photo you posted a few times, with the animu. Then put it in the hugest, most expensive frame ever.

Just get a shitty quality poster done of that Facebook photo you posted a few times, with the animu. Then put it in the hugest, most expensive frame ever.

Dude just get a poster print of a photo. It'd run like $50 bucks tops. I do that stuff as part of my job.

$50! Shiiiet, I'm broke as hell man! I ain't got money for a joke right now!

My best friend and I are going to do exactly this when we move in together next year, we're gonna have two pictures of us, each doing finger guns at each other on the wall above our couch.

My best friend and I are going to do exactly this when we move in together next year, we're gonna have two pictures of us, each doing finger guns at each other on the wall above our couch.

$50 tops, depends on how big of a picture you want.

You think your life is a joke? I'm a snarky handicapped person! I'm a sitcom character! And I fucking love it!

I'm a heavy bald white guy who wears dress jackets casually and is always crackin-wise but people always seem to like me no matter how much of an asshole I am to their face.

I one time walked away mid-sentence from this asshole who was spouting philosophy at me, then he told my friend "That guy's alright!" It's weird.

My life, is in fact, a joke.

Update us on that when you actually do it

I tried out that Heroes and Generals F2P WW2 Shoot bang and wow, I didn't think it was possible for a game to feel more jank than Red Orchestra 2's beta. Riding a bicycle in a war zone is coolthough, the animations for it are actually pretty good to, stand up pedalling and coasting when you go down hill. The game should have just been Nazis vs the US in bicycle races. The game highly recommend that I played as a German since the populations were so un balanced. They let you name your guy whatever you want though so I went with Strohein of course.

Graphics - NO
Controls - HOLD DOWN TO CROUCH, HOLD DOWN TO AIM 0/10 it's okay
Gameplay - NOT YET
Bicycles - YES

SHOULD YOU BUY IT? 4.7689 / 13.39
its nothing special, Germans start out with Gewehrs as their basic rifle and that pisses me off. not going to play it again

I'm a heavy bald white guy who wears dress jackets casually and is always crackin-wise but people always seem to like me no matter how much of an asshole I am to their face.

I one time walked away mid-sentence from this asshole who was spouting philosophy at me, then he told my friend "That guy's alright!" It's weird.

My life, is in fact, a joke.

That... sounds extremely familiar. A guy once pushed a bible at me and said I needed to take it or I'd go to hell, and I told him that as long as he went to heaven I'd love to go to hell. Then I drove away.

360pages

Okay here is the full wall of text version of what I'm writing. No changing it from here.

Steven Chacon is our main character. Blue eyes and black hair, he is a half-monster that lives with is family in the mansion looking down at the town. After his parents left for business strange events start to happen around town. At summers end, and before his last year of high school he witness a battle and a woman crashing into the earth from a building. He decides that he could leave someone there hurt and broken so he carries her home...not before being chased by the hunter that caused the damage in the first place.

He is stronger than normal humans and he as the ability to change energy into electricity.

Fancy Chacon is his younger sister, she stays at the mansion is the very definition of proper. She goes to a private school and as a result has a different schedule, like her brother she is stronger than normal humans and as the ability to change energy into flames and explosions.

Victoria Bathory. Is a 100% pure monster, and a decedent of the Bathory family, a family of blood drinking dragons. She is near physical perfection, easily stronger than even half demons and other thing. She is easily the strongest creature in the area, even said to be capable of surviving decapitation and Bisection. Unfortunately after a run in with a Demon hunter and some bad luck, she ends up on the losing side of things. She went to the town trying to find the Vampire that framed her younger sister.

There is more to it than this, but this is a rough outline.

I tried out that Heroes and Generals F2P WW2 Shoot bang and wow, I didn't think it was possible for a game to feel more jank than Red Orchestra 2's beta. Riding a bicycle in a war zone is coolthough, the animations for it are actually pretty good to, stand up pedalling and coasting when you go down hill. The game should have just been Nazis vs the US in bicycle races. The game highly recommend that I played as a German since the populations were so un balanced. They let you name your guy whatever you want though so I went with Strohein of course.

Graphics - NO
Gameplay - NOT YET
Bicycles - YES

its nothing special, Germans start out with Gewehrs as their basic rifle and that pisses me off. not going to play it again
there are only 2 F2P games ive ever given a shit about in my life
Dungeon Fighter Online, and Marvel Heroes

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
My original stuff is, a guy summons a lot of people from the past and needs to uncover the mystery of a vanishing book. This one is really slow paced, but it also has the most written for it at 10 chapters. And 28,000 words.

Another interesting one, that is only on the first chapter is weird alien creatures that jump into host that gives them powers. There is more to this, but it's only on one chapter. I also have a lot of one shots and on going stories.

These are just a small summary of the stuff I'm writing though.
Seems like you pretty busy. Maybe ill read some of your stuff another time because I just realized I wasted way too much time gaf today. New OTs are exhausting.
there are only 2 F2P games ive ever given a shit about in my life
Dungeon Fighter Online, and Marvel Heroes
All I ever cared about was Runescape and LoL.
I sunk way too much money in them to forget them.

Graphics - NO
Gameplay - NOT YET
Bicycles - YES

Please continue to review games in this exact fashion. I have lost all of my shits and am going to start looking for them now.

That... sounds extremely familiar. A guy once pushed a bible at me and said I needed to take it or I'd go to hell, and I told him that as long as he went to heaven I'd love to go to hell. Then I drove away.

I love people pushing religion down my throat, because in my eyes its free reign to be a guilty-free asshole. I have no problem with people believing what they want and I keep my beliefs to myself as a whole, but when someone comes to my door I usually just act like a complete shit.

I won't share any stories, out of fear of trying to sound like a badass, but I've been a pretty big dick to people who come to my home. Interrupting my animes and not even doing me a service?! Get outta here!

Among the Sleep seems fucking rad. Like it's a really really cool concept. I jsut like the idea of basing a horror game around how a baby sees the world. But I'm a pussy and I'm scared easy so I will never play it.

Among the Sleep seems fucking rad. Like it's a really really cool concept. I jsut like the idea of basing a horror game around how a baby sees the world. But I'm a pussy and I'm scared easy so I will never play it.

fear is nothing but an illusion
you must confront your fear and make it your weapon
just like Batman

Sounds alright, but you need more names like "Fancy." You always need more names like that.

I found a brilliant naming trick. Random word generator + List of names with the same first letter as whatever the first letter of the random word was.

Great names such as "Karl Kitchens" has come from this technique.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom