• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love people pushing religion down my throat, because in my eyes its free reign to be a guilty-free asshole. I have no problem with people believing what they want and I keep my beliefs to myself as a whole, but when someone comes to my door I usually just act like a complete shit.

I won't share any stories, out of fear of trying to sound like a badass, but I've been a pretty big dick to people who come to my home. Interrupting my animes and not even doing me a service?! Get outta here!

As I have no fear of seeming like I'm trying to look like a badass, I will share a story of the time I was a dick in the mall for no reason. So this mall has two escalators right next to an elevator, and the elevator is fucking packed, right? But this old couple gets out so I can get on. And I get on the elevator, look around, and say, "So why aren't you guys on the escalator?"

The best awkward silence that I have ever experienced.

360pages

Sounds alright, but you need more names like "Fancy." You always need more names like that.

I found a brilliant naming trick. Random word generator + List of names with the same first letter as whatever the first letter of the random word was.

Great names such as "Karl Kitchens" has come from this technique.

I do have a tendency to take random objects and make them into names. The name Fancy was used because I couldn't find an elegant sounding name.

My favorite thing to do to make people awkward is go into a bathroom where someone is shitting, then say "Man, it smells like shit in here!" loudly. It's always a good time since nobody ever responds.

G0Bivk7.png

Lame answer: You do something stupid/popular enough to be noticed, but not stupid enough to be banned. Alternatively, you could get one of the 5% of tags that aren't just a label of public shame.

Real answer: You send EvilLore a fiver and a dick pic.

Oh my god what an awesome dog. Oh you too I guess :p

Most people in this thread have no chance of getting tag since, you know, you actually have to post outside of it to have a chance of getting one. :V

Most people in this thread have no chance of getting tag since, you know, you actually have to post outside of it to have a chance of getting one. :V
T-there's threads other than these ones? O-oh geez. 2spooky
I post all over, baby, I'll get that tag one day. Or a perma-ban. One of the two... Probably the latter.
Some of your threads could've earned you the former. I'd like to see you get a "Loves Anime Dubs" tag or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom