• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't even remember my threads, all I remember are anime recommendation ones.
It's hypocritical cause I had the same worries for awhile, but This is the one that could've been a thing.
Fine. You guys are doing all these dumb selfies so here's me throwing a doofy-ass hat into the ring.]

Who is that human that's holding you?
Seriously, you shouldn't let yourself be abused like that.

Dat chin hair.
for all that is holy that beard needs to be shaved
Dat beard tho.

It's probably half that length now, much more acceptable standards. I just gave a shot at having long facial hair.

"I'm 'on fuck dis crustacean."

Good pic though. You look good. Strong nose, y'know?

You know what they say about men with big noses.
They look like a clown.
My dick is huge though.
Multiple sources agree.

Who is that human that's holding you?

Oh just some guy you know how things go.

Village

I think I was unfairly forced into hating it, since all the people I hated at my anime club did nothing but reference/talk about it and by the time I'd seen it I was already biased. I never had a chance to like it.

Sit down and absorb that shit.

Nick canceled it before they realized teens and young adults were a viable market, when they wanted vasquez to go back to it, he was already done with it.

Its ok though its cancellation opened nick up and effected a lot of cartoons, if you wish to talk about this I'm open to talking about this at the momento

Alfebit

Banned
Oh man, I just got around to watching that compilation video about DSP's girlfriend. Holy shit, I actually feel bad for Phil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom