• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Made Mountain Dew come out my nose. It burns.

Pretty accurate observation I'd say.

I flirt with a lot of people but I don't even mean it. Apparently my awkwardness ends up getting interpreted as flirting and can be seen as cute. Guess that's a good thing, right? Well, maybe it doesn't work too well for a 6'2" 230 lbs. guy, I'm not built for being cute.

Nearly choked on your doritos, too? Corporate whore!

Y'know, that's either wrong for cute... Or perfect for cute.
Kanji_Blush.png

I flirt with a lot of people but I don't even mean it. Apparently my awkwardness ends up getting interpreted as flirting and can be seen as cute. Guess that's a good thing, right? Well, maybe it doesn't work too well for a 6'2" 230 lbs. guy, I'm not built for being cute.

I'm 6'1 like 250 pounds, people say my personality is adorable. I also have this damn baby face, so that doesn't help!

I can't control my childlike-ness!

Okingjrr

I'm starting to dislike the whole "oh, you're so cute when you try to flirt but I need a manly man to tend to my needs" attitude I get from a lot of girls.

Also, I don't believe we welcomed you when you first posted. So welcome! you're here forever png.

I'm starting to dislike the whole "oh, you're so cute when you try to flirt but I need a manly man to tend to my needs" attitude I get from a lot of girls.
Also, I don't believe we welcomed you when you first posted. So welcome! you're here forever png.

Just act like you don't want to date them and you'll be swarmed. My not wanting to date girls while flirting gets them all over me.

Is it better then the matt smith saga? I might watch it if its not garbage
It's Capaldi bring very Capaldi, so he's an ass in the best way. I rather like it.

I cannot comprehend the concept of someone lurking in this thread. What are they getting out of this!?

Lurking in general always seemed weird to me, but this thread especially. I mean, it's sho easy to just jump and and perpetually shoot the shit.

So you're saying somewhere out there, there is a
naoto
waiting for him?

I really have to get songs to playing the Persona games so I can understand all this stuff. Kind if missed a lot since I missed it on PS2 and that was the last console I owned. May have to break down and do something i dint want to do so I don't have to give Gamestop $40 for a used game.

Okingjrr

Just act like you don't want to date them and you'll be swarmed. My not wanting to date girls while flirting gets them all over me.
That sounds like a plan. I already do it to girls that already have boyfriends.
I don't know why I spend my time doing it when I should aim for single ladies.

Zenfalcia

Here's me from a few days ago before shaving. Don't want to spam with selfies, but even with facial hair, I'm still very much like a child.

That's not a beard. I'm talking full on santa claus beard here. Not stubble.

No, wait for that one to eventually show up

B-but what if it's a guy?

Gamestop doesnt even have persona 3 or 4. You have to get them online for $20. Not too bad imo.

PERFEKT. should of thought of that sooner

The best plan. Maybe even do the opposite.
be shameless and cross dress to date women.
Dont do it.. it's a horrible idea.

I really wish I were cute...all I am is this monstrosity

You're manly! That's way better than cute. But even then, cute is all about personality. Just get some waifu items on you, that's worked out well so far. I had a ten minute conversation with a girl at the Goodwill today because of my new Madoka wallet.

You're manly! That's way better than cute. But even then, cute is all about personality. Just get some waifu items on you, that's worked out well so far. I had a ten minute conversation with a girl at the Goodwill today because of my new Madoka wallet.
Does a super sayin goku action figure count? Or how about a Tidus figure thats missing his sword and his hand.
Also forgot to mention that the jojo poses were on friday of last week and the one with the facial hair is on wendsday. Yes I grow facial hair that fast

I really wish I were cute...all I am is this monstrosity
You've got that suaveness shit going on though
Yea I think it's time for me to got to bed as well.
Night y'all.
Night yo
I need to start putting my weeby shit on display.
Not really. I won't ruin it for the people that can make it work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom