• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plot twist, I am youe real dad, A-A-Ron !
I think you're one of the few here who can do what you want when it comes to girls

No! That's impossible! I killed you back in Vietnam!
And y'all handsome motherfuckers can do what you want, you just need to channel that Shameless.

Um, what's going on here? Warning
Worldstar videos

best_animated_images_car_jump_in.gif

Okingjrr

No! That's impossible! I killed you back in Vietnam!
And y'all handsome motherfuckers can do what you want, you just need to channel that Shameless.

Guess what, I came back like a terrible sequel /reboot to milk more money out of the franchise!
Need to build up my shameless reserves.

So are we going to share past romances/crushes? If we do, it's gonna get sad and depressing.. real fast.

There was one day where I went to class and sat down at a random seat. There was this girl who asked me if I changed my hair, but I didn't . The next day I rode my bike to class, so my hair was a mess. She asked if I used gel/ hairspray to keep it up like that.

Is that flirting? I think thats the closest I got to flirting.

I've never met someone I've felt any remote amount of interest in spending any considerable amount of romantic time with. That's about the entirety of my romantic history. Some Hookups, a few hangouts, a few rejections, and never wanted to do anything more than that with any of them.

I'll meet someone I like eventually. Or not and I'll just continue to be this level content with myself forever.

There was one day where I went to class and sat down at a random seat. There was this girl who asked me if I changed my hair, but I didn't . The next day I rode my bike to class, so my hair was a mess. She asked if I used gel/ hairspray to keep it up like that.

blushing and laughing usually indicate flirting

As someone who flirts and jokes with everyone I meet, male or female, I don't think so.

Zenfalcia

I dated a girl in high school but it didn't work out. Then got close to another but left school before anything happened. That's about it.

Nothing much huh.. there's always more chances in the future.

Kinda, not really.

What ever works for you man. If you're happy then it's all good.

This is some r9k shit. I'm going to go watch some animu or something.

It's bad.. real bad.

I'm gonna call it a night. Dont get too depressing frienders.. please.. it's halloween. Now if it was valentines day.. that's a different story. Also, i could open up my can of worms.. but it's a big can of worms.. it'll be terrible for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom