• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenfalcia

Um, what's going on here? Warning
Worldstar videos

It's from a manga.. kamisama something.. i think it's called god has fallen? I'll link it .

Btw.. yellow is blood.. they just cant show blood due to rating.. i remember now. This is promotion for a live action adaptation of the manga.

Well, I suppose your day isn't going to get any better then.
Did you find your glasses ?
CGglw1x.jpg

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT!!!
That never goes as well as you hope it will
Well a magical girl is a mgical girl I wont complain...as long as she doesn get decapatated..
I read something like this before.
Huh so have I...

Edit:wrong image...

It's cause of the fucked up body types, man
They know sex sells but they don't know where or why

Made Mountain Dew come out my nose. It burns.

Pretty accurate observation I'd say.

As someone who flirts and jokes with everyone I meet, male or female, I don't think so.

I flirt with a lot of people but I don't even mean it. Apparently my awkwardness ends up getting interpreted as flirting and can be seen as cute. Guess that's a good thing, right? Well, maybe it doesn't work too well for a 6'2" 230 lbs. guy, I'm not built for being cute.

Just like the Hitler thing for conversations.

Also, any of you lurkers should go read OT3, if you can find it. We're not even at our full potential right now.

The weighted clothing is still on. It may be all we're wearing, but it's there.

I cannot comprehend the concept of someone lurking in this thread. What are they getting out of this!?

Why do we go to zoos? Because what if today is the day the monkeys finally start to masturbate

Zenfalcia

I cannot comprehend the concept of someone lurking in this thread. What are they getting out of this!?

I have no idea.. enjoyment? It's kinda enjoyable to read the conversations..

I flirt with a lot of people but I don't even mean it. Apparently my awkwardness ends up getting interpreted as flirting and can be seen as cute. Guess that's a good thing, right? Well, maybe it doesn't work too well for a 6'2" 230 lbs. guy, I'm not built for being cute.

230 lbs of cuteness.. like a giant heavy teddy bear. That can crush a child by falling on him/her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom