• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
This and Woolie mentioning the one he found on the podcast reminded me that I still have one too...
YO LEAF VILLAGE REPRESENT!
GaUAY2d.jpg

Shackzam

I couldn't tell if a few people saw that I was reading prison school at school today since I was getting odd looks, it was pretty lewd chapter, but fuck them. Prison School is hilarious.

Hey quick question whats the level of hair on everyones chest? Im baically a gorrila so yeah...much body hair....
what kind of woman would fall for a man with an afro for a butt...

Hey quick question whats the level of hair on everyones chest? Im baically a gorrila so yeah...much body hair....

A thicket. I use buzzers to keep it trimmed.

While I don't have a sick ass Naruto headband. I do/used to own this.

I own two of those but they don't fit sleeved cards! So I can't use it with any actual decks.

While I don't have a sick ass Naruto headband. I do/used to own this.
I had one but then I broke it from opening and closing it too much.. I never did find that acadamey duel disk...its my greatest dream to own...the perfect duel disk...the red highlighted academy duel disk that was only available in japan...

dr labson

Neo Member

Not a lot. I'm still not at the point where I have to trim it at the very least.

Shackzam

I don't have to much, but for some reason my chest hair is taking its time growing in, but I'll still probably have a thin layer of it when it's all in. I have pretty hairy legs though.

Shackzam

Hah and you guys call yourself nerds. I have all of those nerdy objects, but I got to find where the fuck I put my naruto headband.

Finally got Fire Emblem! Let's boot this bitch up

Step 1: SullyxChrom has best romance. SullyxRobin has the worst romance, so even if she's your favorite, romancing her is kind of shitty, even if the dynamic of those two units is fucking incredible in combat, the actual dialog is fucking terrible.

Step 2: Romance Nowi and Lissa with the oldest male characters, because that's funny.

Step 3: Tharja.

Step 4: Flavia is secret best waifu.

Step 5: Don't use Donnel. Donnel is an optional character you can get early on, get him, but never use him, for he is probably the strongest character in the game and completely ruins everything. In my first playthrough I was on Hard and he was literally invincible. Not even the final boss could touch him and he killed it in two hits. He had 100% evasion, vampirism damage, doesn't use up weapon life and does some of the most damage of anyone ever. Fucking Donnel is the best but he ruins the entire game with being so good. Even on Hard he was god.

demidar

Mine are still in their super organized toolboxes for serious competition. You should see my Yugioh cards, fucking so organized. Type, then by level for monsters and by sub-type for Spells/Traps. Hardcore baby. #2legit

Anyone who played those TCGs semi-seriously had those binders though.

I used to compete in Pokemon TCG tournaments. Well, it wasn't really a tournament, you get points for winning and if you hit a certain threshold you get a badge. I have 3 badges I think, don't know where they are anymore.

Anyone who played those TCGs semi-seriously had those binders though.

I used to compete in Pokemon TCG tournaments. Well, it wasn't really a tournament, you get points for winning and if you hit a certain threshold you get a badge. I have 3 badges I think, don't know where they are anymore.

Binders are for your rares and tradable cards, since you're going to want access to those easily. Bulk cards need sorted into a bin.

And yeah, I did those for both Pokemon and Yugioh as well as actual tournaments. Never really went anywhere with Pokemon but I won state Championship for Yugioh a long-ass time ago.

I still have all my stuff somewhere, I've moved a couple times in the last few years so I don't really know where it all went. I still have my complete series 1 pokemans collection with 2 shiny Charizards in my bookcase though
I love catching up on night time Friender chats

I've been rewatching GOAT LP Barkley. So fucking good, having played the game and watched the LP already it's still fucking hilarious and it's so fun watching them react to shit.

I need, nay, I demand more Pat and Liam LPs! Their dynamic is so good!

demidar

Binders are for your rares and tradable cards, since you're going to want access to those easily. Bulk cards need sorted into a bin.

And yeah, I did those for both Pokemon and Yugioh as well as actual tournaments. Never really went anywhere with Pokemon but I won state Championship for Yugioh a long-ass time ago.

YGO seems so complicated now. You got these weird XYZ monsters and special-special fusions and god knows what else. Just give me a fusion deck and some Polymerization cards.

1. SullyxChrom is a fine pairing, though possibly not the best from an efficienty viewpoint.
2. Fuck Nowi. Worst character in the game.
3. Can be simplified to creepy, hostile, rapist woman with big life and hometown.
5. He is one of the best parents for sure, but he is not even remotely one of the best characters in the game, since child characters exist.

1. I was talking about from a writing standpoint, mechanically she's best paired with a ranged character.
2. Yeah, she's pretty creep.
3. That's why she's third best, next to Sully and Flavia.
5. In all of my playthroughs I have never gotten a child character to be literally and actually invincible on the higher difficulties like I have with Donnel. He, no matter how many people disagree, is in my opinion the best overall character in the game, simply because of how goddamn easy it is to make him completely invincible.

YGO seems so complicated now. You got these weird XYZ monsters and special-special fusions and god knows what else. Just give me a fusion deck and some Polymerization cards.

I checked out at XYZs, apparently they're some OP shit, I just don't have the time or patience to follow that shit right now, it's so complicated. Maybe one day, though, I'll get back in, maybe in Portland, I know some Yugioh players up there, maybe then I'll have time and money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom