• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenfalcia

Oberon

Banned
Oberon getting noticed over at the Halloween Avatar thread.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=136755613&postcount=826

Did Oberon do Seraphis' avatar?

Edit: Seraphis Cain, Mrgoodwill, Okingjrr, and Alfebit also being noticed I guess.

Obie's growing up

FzefoxEMr_RZBCRL.png

Isn't his avatar always Skelletor?

If iits different, I think he did.

Here

Yeah I remember doing that.

Great.

On another note. It took me 1 hour to download SMT4. Thanks Nintendo!

Mhmmmm, yeah...
The waiting must have been really hard for you, wasn't it?

Yall missing out on thse pumpkin cinnimon donuts, cinnimon apple filled donuts and ghost buster donuts
Oh God, I need some of that Krispy Kreme Krack badly.

Don't get me wrong, FEAR 2 has some nice scares but just having finished FEAR 1 makes me a little biased.
I don't care about the horror, just about the shootbang. I know FEAR gets a lot of praise, for the AI and overall shooting, but the sequels apparently didn't keep these standards.

Speaking of shitty dubs, i just finished watching 3 episodes of ghost stories in anime club, and boy was that an experience. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxJ4VWoeOzs

WHAT THE FIZZITYYUCK WAS THAT

LETS FIZZITYUCKING FIND OUT
Was that Jesus shit in the original?
Mhmmmm, yeah...
The waiting must have been really hard for you, wasn't it?
tee hee
So I'm out with some friends and I might have spent a few minutes explaining life and hometown to a girl
Was that our fault?

Jman014

I don't care about the horror, just about the shootbang. I know FEAR gets a lot of praise, for the AI and overall shooting, but the sequels apparently didn't keep these standards.

When you use the shotgun in FEAR you can make people explode into a cloud of blood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom