• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

ultimax

silent judgement
Y7xaso3.gif

It glitches out and displays some images anyway, but then it's just a battle of curiosity.
So this changes nothing? Thanks EviloreObama.
Yes ive been listening to his voice clips cause I fuxking love him saying BARNING! BEAT UP! BURSTA WOLF! ARE YOU OKAY!? COME ON GET SYRIUS
I don't know. I've never played Terry.

He's not a shoto, that's for sure.
Put a shameful "no candy" sign on your door like everyone else
Make it extra shameful, and add a "Sorry" too. Let's them know that you thought of them, but in the end, failed.

360pages

Ha, I just realize how much I love my writing forum.

We're pretty much the only ones on the entire site that actually uses the forum option and it's decently active. And even though I still haven't been selected yet. (Almost been three months,) The idea of story week is pretty awesome.

Yes ive been listening to his voice clips cause I fuxking love him saying BARNING! BEAT UP! BURSTA WOLF! ARE YOU OKAY!? COME ON GET SYRIUS
Oh I dunno, I'm assuming he's the usual "I'm good and I do good things" kind of person
So this changes nothing? Thanks EviloreI don't know. I've never played Terry.

He's not a shoto, that's for sure.
Oh play wise? He's a mix of motion and charge, mostly motion though.
Welcome to the Flip Age.
What the hell is this? Why's he flipping right next to a dude with a knife?

GuardianE

Santa May Claus

Gameplay wise or personality wise?

Gameplay wise, I think it's varied a little from game to game. Overall, Terry has good normals and solid specials. He's a jack of all trades type character that's easy to pick up and play. Power Wave (ground projectile) and Burn Knuckle (ground approach) are performed with motions. Rising Tackle is a solid DP, done with a charge motion. Crackshot is an overhead kick that's safe on block. In KOFXIII, Terry seems to have some solid offense, safe strings, and frame traps.

Power Geyser is an antiair super. Buster Wolf is a good, long range punish.

Character-wise, he's just a good natured, easy going guy looking for a street brawl. Check out Fatal Fury: The Motion Picture if you want to see more of him. It's not a bad adaptation of the character.

Gameplay wise or personality wise?

Gameplay wise, I think it's varied a little from game to game. Overall, Terry has good normals and solid specials. He's a jack of all trades type character that's easy to pick up and play. Power Wave (ground projectile) and Burn Knuckle (ground approach) are performed with motions. Rising Tackle is a solid DP, done with a charge motion.

Power Geyser is an antiair super. Buster Wolf is a good, long range punish.

Character-wise, he's just a good natured, easy going guy looking for a street brawl. Check out Fatal Fury: The Motion Picture if you want to see more of him. It's not a bad adaptation of the character.
Hes from KOF right? Im not 100% sure because if I wanna start playing KOF I already know who my main will be...

Zenfalcia

Terry bogard and SBF have ruined the phrases "are you okay" and "come on". All i think of is terry bogard saying them and it ruins almost all situations, regardless of how sad or serious it is.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Hes from KOF right? Im not 100% sure because if I wanna start playing KOF I already know who my main will be...

Technically he's from Fatal Fury. KOF actually has characters from a lot of other SNK fighters. Terry is one of them. Keep in mind that KOF is a team game. You need three characters. KOFXIII is great. I've played matches with a few people in here on Steam and it's always fun.

I use Terry/Kim/Mai.

Terry bogard and SBF have ruined the phrases "are you okay" and "come on". All i think of is terry bogard saying them and it ruins almost all situations, regardless of how sad or serious it is.
Me with my future child having problems in school and crying
Me: child whats wrong....ARE YOU OKAY!?
child:dad...
me:COME ON GET SYRIUS
child:I hat you dad...
Me: BUSATH WOLF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom