• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

360pages

Hmm, maybe I should make the characters in my story more monstrous in some areas. Since the main cast is very human like, I forgot how good some of Darkstalkers designs were.

Xiraiya

FNF is amusing me because of Liam being like completely silent all during Terrordome, I can only guess it's because he knows NONE of the movies or characters in it from being too young to see most movies.

Hmm, maybe I should make the characters in my story more monstrous in some areas. Since the main cast is very human like, I forgot how good some of Darkstalkers designs were.

Speaking of which, I posted it in the middle of the night so it probably got lost, but I decided what I'm writing for NaNoWriMo. A book about Justice where a rookie cop cleans up the streets, then the world, then our hearts, with the power of "Nonstop Unbending Hyper Justice."

360pages

Speaking of which, I posted it in the middle of the night so it probably got lost, but I decided what I'm writing for NaNoWriMo. A book about Justice where a rookie cop cleans up the streets, then the world, then our hearts, with the power of "Nonstop Unbending Hyper Justice."

That starts in like 5 hours, I hope you're ready! (I'm not, I'm going to fuck this up so bad...)

Zenfalcia

I feel bad for finding this funny

"Thank you Rapeman!"

The jokes are funny and also the lines and voices. The actual/original material.. Not so much.

This is your Outer Haven.

Real talk, I don't know why it's been extra lewd today. I guess y'all motherfuckas need Jesus.

Sassyblacklady.jpg

Speaking of jesus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxJ4VWoeOzs

Ghost story has best jesus girl.
heh.

Speaking of shitty dubs, i just finished watching 3 episodes of ghost stories in anime club, and boy was that an experience. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxJ4VWoeOzs

WHAT THE FIZZITYYUCK WAS THAT

LETS FIZZITYUCKING FIND OUT

So did we! At our Halloween party. We decided it was appropriately spooky scary.

The Shameless is strong. Channel it, be molded by it! Become the Shameless avatar!

Harem. Osananajimi. Oppai. Ass. Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when the Oppai Nation attacked. Only the Avatar, master of all four kinks, could stop them, but when the world needed him most, he was killed by AARON's stand.

3689356.jpg

joe2187

Banned
FNF Terrordome is hype, but Pat is missing one of the greatest terrible cheezy awful horror movie guys.

Wishmaster.

Nobody remembers Wishmaster, they were terrible, I loved them.

Speaking of shitty dubs, i just finished watching 3 episodes of ghost stories in anime club, and boy was that an experience. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxJ4VWoeOzs

WHAT THE FIZZITYYUCK WAS THAT

LETS FIZZITYUCKING FIND OUT
The dub for Ghost stories is great, "Oh the source material isn't very good? Fuck it, do whatever"
FzefoxEMr_RZBCRL.png

Yeah I remember doing that.
Mhmmmm, yeah...
The waiting must have been really hard for you, wasn't it?
You motherfucker.

I knew it. All along you were one of them. You just coming in here, getting all buddy-buddy with us. Trying to get us to let our guards down. But I got you, you piece of shit. You decaying bone marrow you. You can trick the others, but you can't fool me. I've read your book. I know for a fact that you are one of them.

You can kill me if you want, but it's too late for you.
You've been exposed.
So I just had an experience. Me and a friend watched Bible Black together.
that's one hell of a bonding experience, we somehow gotta do a thing and all play the VN together

360pages

I do hope they have some sort of guide if they are doing P.T considering the game isn't too long and I don't want Woolie to be stuck forever in a recreation of the woolie hole.

360pages

Hey man MK9 had a good story...

Um, also...is it weird that I would have enjoyed Blazblue characters more if they were in a RPG rather than a Fighting game. Mostly because I'm one of the few people that actually likes BB character desgin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom