• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. He is just super creepy
kurtpriest1.jpg

He became the pope before

Mathaou

legacy of cane
He's super scared, so his strategy is to stare at the floor while walking forward and walking backwards to avoid scary stuff.

Are you fucking kidding me? He's got to be overplaying it. Trying to make the game look scarier than it is. And you said this is an official Konami stream? Jesus.

joe2187

Banned
Are you fucking kidding me? He's got to be overplaying it. Trying to make the game look scarier than it is. And you said this is an official Konami stream? Jesus.

To be fair, the guy they have on stream has never played it before. And he's a big babby.

Squishy3

I wasn't finding it very fun. Maybe it does get better, I'll play more tomorrow

also why does the camera zoom in so much when you aim a gun?
Idk, reasons. Are you on PC or console? Because there's a FOV tweak you can get on PC that makes everything much better.

Guys I need your help, im a noob at fight games and im trying to figure out which characters ill like in USF4 since the only characters from sf I know is ryu, ken, zangeif, and sakura. I know those shotos and zangiefs a grappler but im not a fan of either playstyle. The only fighting game Ive really played to some level of skill is p4 arena and the characters I liked to play the most in that were Aigis being my favorite followed by Akihiko, then Chie. I was ok with most of the rest of the cast except Yukiko, Naoto, and Elizabeth. Any ideas on who ill like in street fighter? Im guessing Dudley just cause I like boxers but I dunno if he plays anything like aki.

Squishy3

Are you using the FoV fix?

Does the game have a good FoV fix, anyway? I'm not even going to touch the game, unless it does.
On PC it does. The best value with the one out I found to be 85 I think because at 90 or higher the lantern is constantly bobbing in and out of sight, causing you to go crazy because of the aggressive lighting. You can turn off the black bars but I left them on because the HUD doesn't account for the lack of them. For example, the sniper rifle zoom will leave the top and bottom of the screens normal, and the blood splatter effect that goes on the screen never goes above where the black bars normally would be. The black bars are nowhere near as bad once you increase the FOV.

I wasn't comparing them.

Battlefield 3 is also pretty spoopy.
That's just an animation glitch, the Crysis 3 one is because the player character was never meant to be seen in 3rd person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom